Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 3 sur 3 PremièrePremière 1 2 3
Affichage des résultats 51 à 70 sur 70

Re: Loremaster Gear - By Level and Zone

Citation Envoyé par TheBlackstronaut Voir le message
    I forget the names at the moment but there is an excellent light armour set and jewelry set that I was able to obtain from the Aughaire quests (Book 12 Angmar redesign) last night that I'm guessing will last me through the better part of the 40's. Even though most of the quests were yellow and orange (I'm level 41), I was able to solo all of them.
    Ya, its Fem armor, you get all the peices from Crannog in aughair, just follow his quest line and you'll get them all. i forget the name of the jewellery, but its not really very good, find yourself a T4 master jewelcrafter and your set.

hopefully they update this: http://lotro.mmodb.com/sets/robes-of-fem-92.php
    this set is amazing imo: http://lotro.mmodb.com/sets/vestment...e-grove-51.php
    both all quested armors.
    Jewellery set from aughair: http://lotro.mmodb.com/sets/bands-of...E1nkhas-97.php

Can anybody please suggest a good earring and necklace for a 45 LM?
    And another thing, at my level should I be using the Robes of Fem?
    [IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/28mns0o.jpg[/IMG]

Citation Envoyé par Geno-Max Voir le message
    And another thing, at my level should I be using the Robes of Fem?
    Yep, that's a wicked set for sure until you hit 47 and then you can start getting crafted gear, but may want to get a few pieces before breaking up the set though. Also, work on Kindred with Forochel....the Hoary Aurochs Robe is an awesome piece. I have a full Rift set but I still break out that puppy for soloing!

Jewellery - don't remember too well but I know at 46 some of the Ancient Silver jewellery starts to become available.

Red face Lvl 42 - 46

Good afternoon Loremasters:

I'm looking to swap out or start collecting gear for the lvl 42-46 LM range area.

I know very few crafters so most of the gear I'd like to try to obtain via quests.

As of now, I still have not completed the qst Master of the black tide. I'd love to get that quest behind me yet finding a good group is a challenge (btw I'm on Landroval if anyone needs to do it).

Can some more seasoned LM's chime in with gear suggestions for the 42-46 range?
    Many thanks.

*(I have 1/3 "grove tender" set, trollshaws + Arctic hunters cloak, MM )
    Dernière modification par Mckormick ; 24/08/2008 à 12h37.

Just thought I would add that I've found the Riddle Master's Hat to be quite nice. Picked it up around lvl 32 in Rivendell, and it's pretty easy to acquire.

http://lotro.mmodb.com/items/riddle-...s-hat-5594.php

Thank you for this list. My clothes are so hideous, my Kinsmen call me "The bag lady of Middle Earth". Now I know who's quests to take to get some new stuff

Bumpity to save from forum archiving.
    [font="Verdana"][size=1]Freeps: [/size][b][url=http://my.lotro.com/character/gladden/maelstrom/]Maelstrom[/url][/b] [size=1]- LoreMaster lvl65 - Rank 6[/size] :: [b][url=http://my.lotro.com/character/gladden/gwaran/]Gwaran[/url][/b] [size=1]- Guardian lvl64[/size]
    [size=1]Creeps: [/size] [b][url=http://my.lotro.com/character/gladden/maktrm/]Maktrm[/url][/b] [size=1]- Warg - Rank 4[/size]
    [size=1]Gladden Server[/size][/font]

This is interesting, but ...

Has anyone any info on what a LM should be wearing at 55? I'm in the tamer portions of Moria now and everything beyond *one* Moria-goblin can kill me. (Don't, please, suggest raid gear ... I've never been in a raid in my life and from what I hear, I'd die faster there than in Moria.)

Thanks!
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone

Citation Envoyé par djheydt Voir le message

Has anyone any info on what a LM should be wearing at 55? I'm in the tamer portions of Moria now and everything beyond *one* Moria-goblin can kill me. (Don't, please, suggest raid gear ... I've never been in a raid in my life and from what I hear, I'd die faster there than in Moria.)

Thanks!
    Hmmm...well, I don't want to sound like the back end of a mule, but...if two goblins (or any two of anything) can kill you where you're fighting at level or even if your are one (or even two) levels below mobs, then you might want to rethink your strategy of how you do battle. Honesly, considering your ability to root, the use of Blinding Flash, using a pet, and having (if you're a MAN) to "big" heals, you should be able to handle as many as three mobs of the same level or one level above you. Granted, you might have to wait for some cool downs to expire before taking on 3 new mobs, but still...you're a lore-master, one of the most powerful classes in game. In fact, you could do as much as 5k of moral damage in less than 90 seconds, if you plan your attacks right (and I'm not talking about critical hits...and I'm talking about BEFORE the upgrade to DPS with Book 7...you might can even do MORE damage now, but I'm been playing my minnie and havn't looked to see what the increase DPS for LMs has brought us yet).

But, to your question...most of the book quest rewards have decent armour and weapons for a LM (for weapons, you're looking for any second-hand weapon that offers in combat power regeneration). In addition, many of the general quest rewards should be better than the Rift armour set. Yeah, in my opinion and for someone who really can't raid for lack of being able to find groups, the radiance armour is probably the best a LM can hope to get until Book 8.

But, choosing the right quest reward (or even getting a tailor to make you some critted T6 stuff), traiting yourself with a bard correctly (for your particular play style) and proper use of your skills, you should be able to take on just about anything in Moria. I know I certainly have had little to no trouble soloing and most think I'm the worst LM on the Elendilmir server
    Dernière modification par Jorel ; 25/03/2009 à 09h00.

Anyone capable of updating this for MoM?
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ffd700]Thradin Stoneshield of Baruk Khazad
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]AKA: Yargax of Pouncing Pwny[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

bump to avoid forum prune
    [font="Verdana"][size=1]Freeps: [/size][b][url=http://my.lotro.com/character/gladden/maelstrom/]Maelstrom[/url][/b] [size=1]- LoreMaster lvl65 - Rank 6[/size] :: [b][url=http://my.lotro.com/character/gladden/gwaran/]Gwaran[/url][/b] [size=1]- Guardian lvl64[/size]
    [size=1]Creeps: [/size] [b][url=http://my.lotro.com/character/gladden/maktrm/]Maktrm[/url][/b] [size=1]- Warg - Rank 4[/size]

I'll update the original posts with Moria and Mirkwood gear if anyone has suggestions.

I'm actually looking at late 50s gear for my Lore-master atm.

Awesome resource, and fairly unlikely to go out of date since much of it applies to earlier levels. Only thing I'm not sure of is if any of the armour from the skirmish system should be on the list now or not.

This could use an F2P update. I'm also interested in how the skirmish rewards stack in here. I'm wearing 6 piece GB armor right now and think that it will be a long while before I see better drops from quests.

Good suggestion, fullybaked. I'm not able to do an update right now, but if anyone would like to use my original posts as the basis for a new thread, please go right ahead.

I don't know enough to make a whole thread, but some items I've run across that are imo better than the ones in the original thread. A lot of the items in the original thread boost stats other than will/fate which I'm guessing is just because there wasn't such perfectly statted gear available at that time. The gear below has a big will/fate focus which I think is what a LM should focus on. Also everyone can see all of the skirmish gear available at all levels, so I don't think any guide needs to go into that. It's pretty obvious to see where skirmish stuff is better than what you've got on and what's coming up in future levels so you don't waste your time/money getting stuff that will be obsoleted.

Staff of the Eglan-sage (Lone Lands)
    Min level: 32
    59 - 98 Common Damage
    (31.5 DPS)
    +21 Fate
    +21 Will
    +126.0 in-Combat Power Regeneration
    +152.0 Tactical Critical Rating

You get this staff from running GA instances and getting 5 tokesn of the Elgain. It's really really good, far better than anything else I've seen at this level range. I'm actually not sure there's a better staff out there until the Eldar Staff from Carn Dum.

Vestements of the Grove set (Trollshaws)
    Min level: 40

As pointed out in this thread, this set gives substantial bonuses over the Fem set at a cost of only about 100 morale. The minimum level to get the quests for the full set is 40 and the quest to get the gloves can be soloed (just!) at that level. Those ritualists are reasonably tough to kill but with smart CC and careful pulling you can do it. I think at one stage I accidentally pulled a big mob and kept running but cast flash on a ritualist a little way from the camp and kept running until everyone else went home and then went back and killed the ritualist. It wasn't intentional but it's probably a good way of isolating them, becuase even if you clear guys to get the ritualist on its own the fight might go on long enough that you get interrupted by someone respawning.

Jewels of Buth Sankhas (Angmar)

The Fem quests are still worth doing though because they get you this jewel set. It's (just) the best jewellery I've found for the respective slots.

Wistan's Legend (Trollshaws)
    Min level: 36
    +27 Agility
    +14 Fate
    +14 Will

Another reason to go to Echad Candelleth - and you get to see a cool character in the instance too .

Polished Adamant Earring of Willpower (crafted)
    Min level: 38
    +24 will
    +12 fate
    +24 in combat morale regen

Crit version of this earring. It's got much better stats than the buth sankhas earring, but the set bonuses from the other earring just stop me from wearing two of these.

Fine Scholar's Cloak (crafted)
    Min level: 35
    +12 Will
    +17 Maximum Power
    +23 Fate

I think that's the stats on the one I'm wearing, it's different from what's listed on various websites though. This is the critical success version, haven't found a better cloak yet.

It's entirely possible that there's better stuff than this out there for the relevant levels, I just don't know about it!

Oh and while I'm here, what sort of sword should I be looking to get when I get staff and sword? I have a bad feeling I've probably vended or passed over some awesome quest sword reward because I just ignore anything I can't equip at the moment.
    Dernière modification par PsychobabbleJJ ; 02/11/2010 à 18h58.
    [url=http://docholidaymmo.com/tag/lore-mastery/]Lore-mastery[/url] - A weekly column discsussing end game lore-master play.

This is great, but some links are dead, any chance of an update?
    It made this noise as it descended, sounded like the? shriek of the damned, we all danced to it.

Do you mean links from first few posts? Most probably not. There are a few reasons:

Item may not exist anymore (there were some changes to stats, gameplay and so on since 2007 when the post was created)
    The links are probably from database of old lotro site, so they don't exist anymore.

Maybe we can give you some actual tips but most probably no one will write a new guide for it.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik
    Eglish isn't my first language, sorry for mistakes

Citation Envoyé par Sweeteebuns Voir le message
    This is great, but some links are dead, any chance of an update?
    Basically. with the last real post in 2010, this is great history, but useless for anyone over level 65-70, which I think was the level cap back then. Actually, kinda surprised this necro thread was not pruned with the new forums.

As the above poster said, start a new thread and ask questions specific to your level.

Oh, and while LM has not had the ride over stats that some classes have had, (like wardens, minis and RKs), with the revamp expected in Helm's Deep, frankly, expect to see this information to be even less useful in a few months.

Citation Envoyé par djheydt Voir le message

Thanks!
    The blue Moria quest rewards are pretty epic. Do the epic quest, for a variety of reasons. There is a truly superb sword you get from doing the morroval quest line in the Fanged Pit called Wingless' Bane, with will, fate, vit and crit. I'm level 62 and so far have found nothing to match or even equal it.

Run school/library a few times to get the truly amazing jewellery that drops from there.

Finally, pick an LI staff and stick with it for at least 2 or 3 levels. Ensure you slot high-level relics in your legendary items. 85s are swimming in t5 and 6 relics and will happily sell or even give you some. I'm using 2 x t6 settings of morale, 2 x t6 gems of endurance (vit and crit) and one ICPR and one ICMR rune.

I'm level 62, 4.5k morale, 4.5k power, over 10k tac mastery, 15% crit, 870 will and 550 vit and fate. And I am wearing NO crafted gear.
    105s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Brai (RK), Hrolfdan (MN), Aeldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rummbold (BG). Tinies - Rumbelina (MN), Aenghus (CP)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), ex-Snowbourn now Laurelin - A Noob for All Seasons

Page 3 sur 3 PremièrePremière 1 2 3

Règles de messages