Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 20 sur 20

Discussion: No Subscription Found

No Subscription Found

So, I used to play this game about 3+ years ago and spent about +$100 on this, and now its saying that there's no valid subscription, yet I'm able to log into DDO and the forums regularly. Its been a day already and there's been no response from SSG. Please help.

It sounds like you probably had another account username to log into LOTRO. You can recover any other accounts associated with your email address by clicking on the "Forgotten your username?" link at https://myaccount.standingstonegames.com/index.php.
    I do try to respond to PMs, but if you need immediate assistance please refer to the links below!
    ---
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, visit help.standingstonegames.com
    Contact us on Twitter @LOTRO

I've read a few of these "no subscription found" threads and the responses are quite amusing. From what I understand, LoTRO is now a free-to-play game, which means that by default a new (or even returning) user should be able to hop right into the game after downloading and creating the necessary identifiers. That the system is still capable of producing an error message that references a subscription is a telling sign of the lack of development thought that went into this conversion.

I left LoTRO years ago and tried today to jump back in, just to have a look since the meter is no longer ticking. I ran into the infamous "no subscription" problem and after browsing the forums for far too long a time finally decided that it wasn't worth the effort and uninstalled. This problem has been reported often enough, and long enough, that today, in May of 2018, I should never have encountered it, regardless of my past subscription status. As I said, "free to play" normally means something, it just doesn't seem to mean much here in LoTRO at login.

I think I'd rather nostalgically remember better times in LoTRO so as to not to have to think on what it's become. When you can't even get prospective customers past the login that might be a good sign that it's time to hang the old girl up.

Citation Envoyé par Silvarus Voir le message
    I've read a few of these "no subscription found" threads and the responses are quite amusing. From what I understand, LoTRO is now a free-to-play game, which means that by default a new (or even returning) user should be able to hop right into the game after downloading and creating the necessary identifiers. That the system is still capable of producing an error message that references a subscription is a telling sign of the lack of development thought that went into this conversion.

I left LoTRO years ago and tried today to jump back in, just to have a look since the meter is no longer ticking. I ran into the infamous "no subscription" problem and after browsing the forums for far too long a time finally decided that it wasn't worth the effort and uninstalled. This problem has been reported often enough, and long enough, that today, in May of 2018, I should never have encountered it, regardless of my past subscription status. As I said, "free to play" normally means something, it just doesn't seem to mean much here in LoTRO at login.

I think I'd rather nostalgically remember better times in LoTRO so as to not to have to think on what it's become. When you can't even get prospective customers past the login that might be a good sign that it's time to hang the old girl up.
    The error message you encountered doesn't refer to any particular recurring payment agreement. In this context, "subscription" means your SSG account has one or more authorizations to play LOTRO. (For example, my SSG account has two LOTRO "subscriptions" I have to choose from after logging in through the launcher.)

If you get this error message, it may be because you have entered an account that you previously played DDO or Asheron's Call with, but never LOTRO. Or if you're certain you played LOTRO with that account, it may be an account that was never fully migrated from Codemasters in Europe back in 2011. (There was only a limited window to migrate your account.)

It's a poorly worded error message, but the steps to take to resolve it are right above your post.

Citation Envoyé par Fredelas Voir le message
    The error message you encountered doesn't refer to any particular recurring payment agreement. In this context, "subscription" means your SSG account has one or more authorizations to play LOTRO. (For example, my SSG account has two LOTRO "subscriptions" I have to choose from after logging in through the launcher.)

If you get this error message, it may be because you have entered an account that you previously played DDO or Asheron's Call with, but never LOTRO. Or if you're certain you played LOTRO with that account, it may be an account that was never fully migrated from Codemasters in Europe back in 2011. (There was only a limited window to migrate your account.)

It's a poorly worded error message, but the steps to take to resolve it are right above your post.
    Unfortunately, those steps don't actually work. I can log into The Turbine site with the credentials, log into Standing Stone with the credentials, but can not log into the game, even if I change my password. Seems to be a VERY common problem. I am quite positive they will fix it VERY soon.

toots

Citation Envoyé par Tonk Voir le message
    Unfortunately, those steps don't actually work. I can log into The Turbine site with the credentials, log into Standing Stone with the credentials, but can not log into the game, even if I change my password. Seems to be a VERY common problem. I am quite positive they will fix it VERY soon.

toots
    Just to make sure I have it correct, you log on to https://myaccount.standingstonegames.com/index.php and see an active LOTRO account there, but when you try to log in to LOTRO with the same username/password it says you have no subscription?

Same issue here - No subscription for LOTRO found

Is there a way to recover my old account? I can log in to https://www.lotro.com/en/account with my account name and password so I am pretty sure I am using the correct info. I can log in to Turbine with the same credentials but it doesn't list my LOTRO account and when I log into the game I get the famous "No subscription for LOTRO found" error message.

Thanks,
    Bryon

Citation Envoyé par bryonc87 Voir le message
    Is there a way to recover my old account? I can log in to https://www.lotro.com/en/account with my account name and password so I am pretty sure I am using the correct info. I can log in to Turbine with the same credentials but it doesn't list my LOTRO account and when I log into the game I get the famous "No subscription for LOTRO found" error message.

Thanks,
    Bryon
    I still have yet to see a case where it did not turn out that the person either had more than one account or had originally been with Codemasters and never migrated.

Are yuo certain this is the right account? Just being able to log in to the sites does not guarantee you actually had a game subscription for LOTRO on there, unfortunately. When was the last time you successfully played LOTRO? Do you also have a DDO account?

Wth

I have the No subscription for found problem now and my account exists for years minimum and i can log in into forum and https://myaccount.turbine.com/index.php this page.... Come on guys this is best mmorpg middle earth rules supreme,i hope they will fix this bug... I logged in yersterday normally.-_- https://ibb.co/hphgyT I cannot log in.
    LOTRO FREE TO PLAY ACCOUNT SIGNUP Signup Date 3/26/2015
    Dernière modification par Cold_Hatred ; 04/06/2018 à 11h55.

Citation Envoyé par Cold_Hatred Voir le message
    I have the No subscription for found problem now and my account exists for years minimum and i can log in into forum and https://myaccount.turbine.com/index.php this page.... Come on guys this is best mmorpg middle earth rules supreme,i hope they will fix this bug... I logged in yersterday normally.-_- https://ibb.co/hphgyT I cannot log in.
    LOTRO FREE TO PLAY ACCOUNT SIGNUP Signup Date 3/26/2015
    Did it work again after the game update was complete?

Citation Envoyé par Thornglen Voir le message
    Did it work again after the game update was complete?
    I found this thread when I googled "no subscription for found." What's different in my situation is...I been playing this game for around 10 years or more, and I played this game just last night. This morning I got up and decided to uninstall and reinstall the client because I had been running the hi-res version and getting poor performance. After downloading the client, I tried to log into to begin the patch process...and I get the error message. There is no mistake in my account name or password, or anything like that.

If anyone has found a solution to this, I would appreciate knowing it.

Thanks much!

Citation Envoyé par ocheagle Voir le message
    I found this thread when I googled "no subscription for found." What's different in my situation is...I been playing this game for around 10 years or more, and I played this game just last night. This morning I got up and decided to uninstall and reinstall the client because I had been running the hi-res version and getting poor performance. After downloading the client, I tried to log into to begin the patch process...and I get the error message. There is no mistake in my account name or password, or anything like that.

If anyone has found a solution to this, I would appreciate knowing it.

Thanks much!
    Were you able to eventually get in? If you are certain the account and password are correct and all you did was install a new client, I am wondering if either the patch server or the authentication process were having issues at the time.

Lotro Account Subscription

I have a DDO account and would like to add Lotro to the account so I only need one login for both games, but I am having the hardest time trying to figure out how to do that. Can anyone help me get this set up? I would very much like to play with my fiance now that she has a computer of her own.

Citation Envoyé par Discord_Duskblade Voir le message
    I have a DDO account and would like to add Lotro to the account so I only need one login for both games, but I am having the hardest time trying to figure out how to do that. Can anyone help me get this set up? I would very much like to play with my fiance now that she has a computer of her own.
    If it is still doable at all, you probably still need to contact Customer Service to add lotro to your account that has ddo on it already. That was the case back with Turbine anyway. I'd go to the support site and open a ticket to ask.

Good luck!

Unhappy Having account problems

I appear to be having a similar issue. I've come back to the game after being away for 4+ years. I was expecting to be able to move my characters that I've had since open beta from Silverlode to an active server, but my account isn't there. I've tried all combinations of passwords that I have used, and tried to reset my password using all email accounts I might have used at the time. I'm getting nothing from the server or support as far as a response or indication of what the issue might be.

I paid for a lifetime account, so I would think I should be able to access and use that account as long as the game is live.

Is there a Dev around that can help?

I ran into this issue Saturday morning but it cleared up Sat afternoon.... now the same thing - I hope they fix it soon - this is the best time of day for me to play and not being able to get in is frustrating

Citation Envoyé par Finriel_of_Silverlod Voir le message
    I appear to be having a similar issue. I've come back to the game after being away for 4+ years. I was expecting to be able to move my characters that I've had since open beta from Silverlode to an active server, but my account isn't there. I've tried all combinations of passwords that I have used, and tried to reset my password using all email accounts I might have used at the time. I'm getting nothing from the server or support as far as a response or indication of what the issue might be.

I paid for a lifetime account, so I would think I should be able to access and use that account as long as the game is live.

Is there a Dev around that can help?
    Are you able to log in here?
    https://myaccount.standingstonegames.com/index.php

If not, it is a different case and could still just be a matter of not having the correct account name/information.
    I would sign up for a help account if you have not already and put in a request there to see if your lifetime subscription information can be tracked down.
    https://help.standingstonegames.com/...-Help-Account-

When you put in a ticket, see if you can track down any old email from Turbine (if you have been gone 4 years, that would have been before the change to Standing Stone Games) that can confirm any bit of info you can provide to them.

Good luck and I hope you find the account soon.

Citation Envoyé par Thornglen Voir le message
    Are you able to log in here?
    https://myaccount.standingstonegames.com/index.php

If not, it is a different case and could still just be a matter of not having the correct account name/information.
    I would sign up for a help account if you have not already and put in a request there to see if your lifetime subscription information can be tracked down.
    https://help.standingstonegames.com/...-Help-Account-

When you put in a ticket, see if you can track down any old email from Turbine (if you have been gone 4 years, that would have been before the change to Standing Stone Games) that can confirm any bit of info you can provide to them.

Good luck and I hope you find the account soon.
    I'm not able to log into the myaccount portal either. I've tried all possible passwords from that time and attempted a password recovery, but evidently I don't have access to the email address I used at the time.

I've also submitted a help request. I did get a response asking for some more information, which I supplied, but it's going into two days now with no follow up response.

If I did have the original email or receipt, it has long been lost to either an old laptop or a lost email address. Lots of things have changed since then - I don't use ISP provider email addresses anymore, I save my receipts either in my OneDrive account or on my home NAS, but all those changes were made too late to help me here

Citation Envoyé par Finriel_of_Silverlod Voir le message
    I'm not able to log into the myaccount portal either. I've tried all possible passwords from that time and attempted a password recovery, but evidently I don't have access to the email address I used at the time.

I've also submitted a help request. I did get a response asking for some more information, which I supplied, but it's going into two days now with no follow up response.

If I did have the original email or receipt, it has long been lost to either an old laptop or a lost email address. Lots of things have changed since then - I don't use ISP provider email addresses anymore, I save my receipts either in my OneDrive account or on my home NAS, but all those changes were made too late to help me here
    Yeah, I have had similar issues with accounts in the past when I used ISP email addresses (I probably still have things lost out there because of NetZero ). Sounds like you have things set up better now, so I hope your LOTRO account can be found. Two days wait is not bad, especially if they might still be dealing with fallout from last week's outage.

Lots of changes to the classes over the years, so maybe if you have not started doing so already, just mess around on the new free account to check things out while you wait.

Created New Account - No Subscription Found Error Message

Hi,

I couldn't remember my old LOTR Online account's password, so I made a new account today 8th May '19 on the LOTR Online website.
    I also logged in to Turbine with the new account and it shows I now have a subsription to the game.
    When I go to Steam and type in my new account info it tells me that "No Subscription Found"... How do I fix this??

Regards,
    Missy_T

Règles de messages