Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 19 sur 19 PremièrePremière ... 9 15 16 17 18 19
Affichage des résultats 451 à 471 sur 471
    Citation Envoyé par Glicyn Voir le message
    QUEST: Sever the White Hand
    CATEGORY: Lone-lands
    JOURNAL LEVEL: 25
    JOURNAL ICON: Solo
    ACTUAL LEVEL: 25
    ACTUAL ICON: Small Fellowship
    REASONS: I was going through Naerost doing a couple of other Quests, when I noticed the target mobs of this one I realized I could not do it even three levels above. I was playing my Captain and every time I fought a pair of mobs, I had to wait to get my Power back, fighting all the mobs for this one would be too much even with pots that I would only be able to use once due to cooldown time.
    I couldn't complete this with my level 27 hunter with food & popping potions. Are the devs even bothering to fix this stuff anymore? Is the entire dev staff stretched for just making expansions?

QUEST:Quest:Instance: The Gates of Isengard
    CATEGORY: Nan Curunir (Isengard Landscape)
    JOURNAL LEVEL: 75
    ACTUAL LEVEL: 75
    ACTUAL ICON: Solo - Fixed
    REASONS:

The issue here is a bug. The trolls get a hit off before Saruman stops them almost every time I've tried this quest. On one occasion they crit on my light armor and he was hit for 16k forcing a failed quest and a restart. While its a short quest, the trip from the rez circle was no fun, nor was the repair bill. It may be rare that the hit is a one-shot, but its happened and after taking 7 toons through this quest, almost every one was hit.

Suggestion: Fix the combat state sooner so they don't get a hit in, or seriously nerf their damage. If the goal is for them to get a hit for some reason, set the damage of their skills to a % of the players morale. This would prevent light armor classes from revolting

Citation Envoyé par hucklebarry Voir le message
    QUEST:Quest:Instance: The Gates of Isengard
    CATEGORY: Nan Curunir (Isengard Landscape)
    JOURNAL LEVEL: 75
    ACTUAL LEVEL: 75
    ACTUAL ICON: Solo - Fixed
    REASONS:

The issue here is a bug. The trolls get a hit off before Saruman stops them almost every time I've tried this quest. On one occasion they crit on my light armor and he was hit for 16k forcing a failed quest and a restart. While its a short quest, the trip from the rez circle was no fun, nor was the repair bill. It may be rare that the hit is a one-shot, but its happened and after taking 7 toons through this quest, almost every one was hit.

Suggestion: Fix the combat state sooner so they don't get a hit in, or seriously nerf their damage. If the goal is for them to get a hit for some reason, set the damage of their skills to a % of the players morale. This would prevent light armor classes from revolting
    You're standing too close to the trolls. I've done that quest on 5 chars, and haven't been hit by them once.

QUEST: The First Assault
    CATEGORY: Sutcrofts
    JOURNAL LEVEL: 80
    ACTUAL LEVEL: 80
    ACTUAL ICON: Solo
    REASONS:
    I don't know if anyone else had this problem but it's been frustrating me for days and I don't know what to do. It's probably just me but I thought I'd ask. I've tried this quest 18 times (no exaggeration) with every potion and buff I had available as a level 85 Hunter and every single time (albeit at a different stage) either I died or Winsig died. I would say this is because there are large amounts of mobs coming all at once and there being almost no pause in between the waves from the beginning to the end, leaving no time to heal. Also, Winsig seems to be a pathetic fighter...
    As I said I don't know if anyone else found this but I'm at the end of my tether with it :'(

Citation Envoyé par Peter_Pan Voir le message
    You're standing too close to the trolls. I've done that quest on 5 chars, and haven't been hit by them once.
    I'm not. You have been lucky based on my experience, but I think they have fixed it regardless... the last time I was hit was for about 30% of the damage my first toons received.

Citation Envoyé par Nentathariel Voir le message
    QUEST: The First Assault
    CATEGORY: Sutcrofts
    JOURNAL LEVEL: 80
    ACTUAL LEVEL: 80
    REASONS:
    I don't know if anyone else had this problem but it's been frustrating me for days and I don't know what to do. It's probably just me but I thought I'd ask. I've tried this quest 18 times (no exaggeration) with every potion and buff I had available as a level 85 Hunter and every single time (albeit at a different stage) either I died or Winsig died. I would say this is because there are large amounts of mobs coming all at once and there being almost no pause in between the waves from the beginning to the end, leaving no time to heal. Also, Winsig seems to be a pathetic fighter...
    As I said I don't know if anyone else found this but I'm at the end of my tether with it :'(
    I've played it now 7 times with my RK and I'm having the same problem. I get so many on me I can't get any casts off. Then When I try to use Winsig as a tank, he dies before we get to the end. It's pretty much ruined my gameplay enjoyment. I just turned the game off and walked away. There isn't even a way to bring someone into it to help. This should at least be a duo quest. When Rep is so important this time around, every quest counts.

QUEST: Vol 1 Book 4 Chapter 8: The Unmarked Trail
    CATEGORY: Epic - Vol. I, Book 4: Chasing Shadows
    JOURNAL LEVEL: 35
    ACTUAL LEVEL: 42
    REASONS:

it's almost impossible to do it on lvl now, the interrupts don't hit anymore, he heals each time stronger, on lvl it´s almost impossible to finish that quest (i do have a 43 hunter with pretty nice gear)
    Dernière modification par Flixxer ; 11/01/2013 à 10h28.
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Citation Envoyé par Flixxer Voir le message
    JOURNAL LEVEL: 35
    ACTUAL LEVEL: 42
    REASONS:

it's almost impossible to do it on lvl now, the interrupts don't hit anymore, he heals each time stronger, on lvl it´s almost impossible to finish that quest (i do have a 43 hunter with pretty nice gear)
    JOURNAL LEVEL: 40
    ACTUAL LEVEL: 43
    REASONS:

I encounter exactly the same problem on Taushakh, interruptions are impossible, he dies legolas stack and heal constantly. This boss is bugged it would be nice to have a fix to allow to continue the quest for community! Thanks!

can't get past this quest

QUEST: Book 9, Chapter 4:The Stone of Wyrgende
    CATEGORY: Vol 3 Book 9:The Third Marshal
    JOURNAL LEVEL: 82
    JOURNAL ICON: no icon but will not allow you to start instance with even one person in fellowship
    ACTUAL LEVEL: 80 or keep at level but allow fellowship
    ACTUAL ICON: small fellowship or at the least duo
    REASONS: Beginning at level 75 I began quests to obtain war-horse and continued epic quest line until I hit this one where I was level 78 by this time. After about 5 attempts and being one shotted by the mobs I waited till the next level to try again. Lasted all of 5 min each time even with wolf companion. Leave it the same level, leave the mobs the same, but please allow us to bring help. You don't even know it's a solo until you try. There's no warning or anything.

Thanks so much, I just wanted a second age bridle for my horse since I can't get one crafted until level 85.

QUEST: A dark pact
    CATEGORY: Blackroot Vale Gondor
    JOURNAL LEVEL: 97
    ACTUAL LEVEL: 100+
    ACTUAL ICON: Duo?
    REASONS: I am a champion level 97 scholar who has tried this quest at least 15 times only to die on first leg. As it is part of a quest chain I cannot move on in Gondor until I complete it. To try and raise myself to level 98 I am currently completing my 6th quest in Dead Marshes (all are level 100) however until I complete this quest I cannot access other quests in Gondor.
    I feel it is far too tough for level 97. I can cope with level 100 but in this quest I have to keep NPC alive and he is just too squishy
    Dernière modification par Cleopatria ; 01/12/2014 à 11h58.

Citation Envoyé par Cleopatria Voir le message
    QUEST: A dark pact
    CATEGORY: Blackroot Vale Gondor
    JOURNAL LEVEL: 97
    ACTUAL LEVEL: 100+
    ACTUAL ICON: Duo?
    REASONS: I am a champion level 97 scholar who has tried this quest at least 15 times only to die on first leg. As it is part of a quest chain I cannot move on in Gondor until I complete it. To try and raise myself to level 98 I am currently completing my 6th quest in Dead Marshes (all are level 100) however until I complete this quest I cannot access other quests in Gondor.
    Mount up on warsteed. Or choose one mob and burn down, then the next, etc. You're a dps class, you should be able to burn them down one at a time well enough.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Landroval~

~Rank 12 Warg, Landroval~

QUEST: Warband: Bosnauk and the Roving Trolls
    CATEGORY: Westfold
    JOURNAL LEVEL: 95
    JOURNAL ICON: Raid
    ACTUAL LEVEL: 95
    REASONS: The boss is an elite and his minions are signatures. I easily soloed this warband on level with my Guardian. I believe it’s a little bit too tough to be marked as solo according to the current standards though.

QUEST: Warband: Skútog
    CATEGORY: Norcrofts
    JOURNAL LEVEL: 79
    ACTUAL LEVEL: 79
    REASONS: This warband hits hard. I’ve tried to do it solo on level with three characters so far, and they all died in short order. I’m pretty sure it would be a challenge even with 3 people.

i agree

Citation Envoyé par Capt_Justice Voir le message
    Agreed

As another poster stated, it can be easier when working well as a team, but since most might have to look for a fellowship to do it with less organization, I would definitely recommend increasing the Level based on others with the same difficulty.....24-25.

Also, I think for feedback there will be a variance due to groups that are used to playing together as opposed to ones that just fellow to complete a quest. I would say the latter is a lot more common.
    i finally on about my three tries beet it and that was at level twenty-five with two level thirty's.
    though if you do it and select single player it makes it almost too easy.

Citation Envoyé par icoolman Voir le message
    i finally on about my three tries beet it and that was at level twenty-five with two level thirty's.
    though if you do it and select single player it makes it almost too easy.
    Hi! You're quoting an eight years old comment and things have changed. You now have a solo option where you get inspiration bonus and this makes the quest a breeze.

While I'm here...

Unsure what level Stilling the Wade is marked as. 87? It takes place in Kingstead but you get the quest in Edoras. My character was 86. In theory, you can take the quest at character level 83 or so.
    I had to restart this quest three times on Hunter despite decent gear and all buff scrolls/food/chant/oil/hopes and even heal over time potions from the bounders event. Also I had finished the quest on this particular character class four times before. You respawn outside Edoras outside the instance and it has to be retaken. The first time I rode back I was chatting in kin about it and got mowed down by a passing mounted warband... Dreadful! Insult/injury - I could only laugh.
    Once, Eowyn died. Not so super epic feeling.

An RK in chat yesterday claimed to have tried and failed the quest about 15 times before he made it through. There is no route past this quest other than making a few level-ups outside that content. It is 100% required to move on and I have no doubt the quest must be finished to get those elusive trait tree points from HD quest areas.

QUEST: Stilling the Wade
    CATEGORY: Kingstead
    JOURNAL LEVEL: 85
    ACTUAL LEVEL: 87? 90? It will not change the fact that some people will try to finish this while wearing quest gear.
    ACTUAL ICON: Small Fellowship? It shouldn't be a fellow instance of course, it's a solo quest designed to be a solo quest in a solo quest chain.
    REASONS: Absurd end of instance to any class without enough self-heals or who is not able to heal NPCs. I'm sure it can be finished at the level marked and more easily in heavy armor and with enough self heals. Yet my friend (who had a few characters at cap!) managed to fail the instance on his RK qite a few times before succeeding so perhaps self healing is not the issue. On hunter I only fail if the NPC gets one devastating hit in. I have no idea what changed, it's just too hard-hitting. I can't even begin to imagine what this must be like in quest gear going through the game the first time. A quest can not be designed to be reasonably challenging in perfect gear from the previous cap but should perhaps allow for questers and new gamers. That RK went off for a week, sheer frustration.
    Dernière modification par Macroscian ; 26/02/2015 à 02h42.

Citation Envoyé par Frieja Voir le message
    Quest: Into Bree
    Category: Bree-land
    Journal Level: 8
    Journal Icon: solo
    Actual Level: 12
    Actual Icon: solo
    Reason: You get these quests after completing the quest, "Friendships Renewed" which is a level 12 quest. It doesn't make sense to finish a level 12 quest in order to open up two level 8 quests. These are both bestowed by Lolo Wendingway.

Quest: On to Staddle
    Reason: Same as above. Also, quests in Staddle start at level 12.

As an aside, the following quest should probably be changed as well.

Quest: Family Treasures
    Journal Level: 9
    Reason: Bruner Stouthrush bestows this quest at the Combe Gate in Bree. But you're already level 12 by the time you pass him (on the way to turn in the "Into Bree" quest). Please make all the above quests level 12.
    Seconded on all these

Quest: Prologue: The Wisdom of the Thrushes
    Category: Ered Luin (Dwarf intro)
    Actual Level: 12-14 (solo) 8-9 (small fellowship)
    Actual Icon: Small fellowship
    Reason: No way in hell this quest is doable on-Level solo! There are at least Three Waves of lynxes, and Nos Grimsong seems to have very low Health. The similar quest in Bree-land is Level 12 and small fellowship, and that is in comparison easily soloable With a Captain and a Herald.

Quest: Challenge Grimbark, Grimbark's retributin
    Category: Quest/Instnace
    Journal Level: 32
    Journal Icon: small fellowship
    Actual Level: 40-45
    Actual Icon: full fellowship/raid
    Reason: In the instance finder this is labeled as level 32 and small fellowship - obviously a bug. There's simply no way this is completeable by a 3-man group even above level. Needs to be changed to a full fellowship, and labelled as AT LEAST level 35 + Grimbark needs a total nerf ("level 32" my ###, he is at least level 50)

Quest: Amarthiel's Hope
    Category: Quest/Instance
    Journal Level: 50
    Journal Icon: forced-solo(!)
    Actual Level: Solo: Possibly 60-65. MIGHT be doable on-level with a full fellowship.
    Actual Icon: Full Fellowship/Raid
    Reason: In the instance finder this is labeled as level 50 and forced solo. The person that made this quest was obviously on hard drugs at the time, there's simply NO WAY this is completeable on-level. Even with the full party of rangers, and a level 50 Captain with top-level gear, Morguldur kills in 3-4 hits - he does WAY too much damage, it simply isn't possible to heal fast enough due to the cooldown timers. Apart from overleveling by at least 10 levels, the only alternative I can see to a full nerf, is to get rid of the useless ranger companions and change it into a full fellowship quest - or remove it completely (since a level 70 quest in a level 50 quest chain would obviously break progress completely)

Citation Envoyé par Fatty Voir le message
    Quest: Amarthiel's Hope
    Just kill the adds, the NPCs are supposed to kill the boss.
    LvL 100s: Beorning, Burglar, Captain, Champ, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Rune-Keeper
    LvL 85: Warden, Minstrel
    All my forum posts are my opinions and may not even be that. Also On Twitter: @leixicon

The wiki does have some notes about this, but I'm going to beef them up a little on that point.

Citation Envoyé par Fatty Voir le message
    Quest: Challenge Grimbark, Grimbark's retributin
    Category: Quest/Instnace
    Journal Level: 32
    Journal Icon: small fellowship
    Actual Level: 40-45
    Actual Icon: full fellowship/raid
    Reason: In the instance finder this is labeled as level 32 and small fellowship - obviously a bug. There's simply no way this is completeable by a 3-man group even above level. Needs to be changed to a full fellowship, and labelled as AT LEAST level 35 + Grimbark needs a total nerf ("level 32" my ###, he is at least level 50)
    I did this one several years ago, so I don't know where it's at now, but given the general easy-fication of the game over time I'm very confident it's still doable. Make sure you have a competent healer helping you through the bee swarms and it should be straight-forward.

Page 19 sur 19 PremièrePremière ... 9 15 16 17 18 19

Règles de messages