Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 5 sur 5

Record of Sales Question

More than once I've seen folks wonder "when is X going to be on sale" or "how long has it been since there was a discount on Y?" - I've wondered it too.

Is there a record of what items/packs have gone on sale in the past? If there is, could someone link it to me? I haven't been able to find it.

If there isn't, can I create and maintain one using the list of sales that come through in the Store? I am happy to do the work myself. I'm not sure what Turbine's view of this is, since the team takes down sales posts once the sale has ended.
    12. Reposting and Quoting.

Do not re-post or quote any materials which violate the Community Guidelines; replies that include quotes of violating material posted by another player may be removed, even if the reply itself contained no offensive content. This includes re-posting a thread or topic which has been previously closed or removed by the Turbine Community Team.
    Sapience/Store Folks, would this request fall under this rule? Or is a record of sales fair game?

Many thanks!
    Neddor, Untrustworthy Guardian of Arkenstone
    Massan, Captain Nutter of Laurelin

As a sample, this is the sort of record I'd be talking about (drawn from currently listed sales):

Record of Store Sales
    Records dated June 28, 2014 - Present
    Some previous sales can be found via the forums or Google.

LOTRO Store
    Purchasable using Turbine Points (TPs) in-game. Sales from the LOTRO store are gathered from the official store page as well as forum announcements.

• "Claim Your Legacy!", 25% off Legacy Tier Upgrade, Legacies & More. June 27th – July 3, 2014. 25% off Legendary Slot Unlock, Legacy Tier Upgrades, Legacies, Scroll of Combination, Relic Removal Scroll. Additional Inventory Space, Rift Cosmetic Outfits listed as Limited Time Offer (not on sale), Tier 9 Stat Tomes listed as Last Chance Offer (not on sale).
    • "Look Sharp When Meeting Elrond!", 25% off Shared Wardrobe & More. June 20th – 26th, 2014. *Sale ended before details could be included.
    • "Determine your discount," Up to 30% off TP purchases. June 20th - 22nd, 2014. 10% for purchases over 1000 TP, 20% for purchases over 2000 TP, 30% off for purchases over 3000 TP. Enter coupon code during checkout to activate.

LOTRO Market
    Purchasable using real-life money via the Store or MyAccount pages. Sales from the LOTRO market are gathered from the official market page as well as forum announcements.

• 20% off a 1 Year VIP Subscription: June 16th – 29th, 2014. Discounted price, USD: 79.99 / EUR: 71.99 / GBP: 63.99. Standard price, USD: 99.99 / EUR: 89.99 / GBP: 79.99.

I don't see how it would violate any rules but I don't think you actually have to. The threads are not being deleted. If you go to the Announcements forum and scroll down a bit, you'll see a section titled "Thread Display Options". What is "Show threads from the..." set to? 1 week? 2 weeks? If you click on the drop-down menu there and select "Beginning" and then hit the SHOW THREADS button, it will then list a whole bunch of threads (33 pages of them in fact) going all the way back to 2009.

Granted, they won't tell you ALL of what is on sale (specific items) but the thread titles and the content of the threads should give a good idea. Hope this helps.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/102 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 105 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

*blushes*

Still a fan of the centralized list, but very good to know that the forum's simply auto-hiding them, and not deleting them.

lol No need to be embarrassed. I've more or less done the same thing. I had created a tutorial for something and became quite furious when it seemed to be missing. Then, because I had a direct link tucked away for safe-keeping, I realized the thread WAS still there. It simply hadn't been posted in for so long that it wasn't showing.

I can understand hiding obsolete threads, but not all old threads are obsolete. My tutorial, for example, is just as relevant now as it was then, but players looking for tutorials on the subject probably can't find it (at least not easily or right away) because of how the forum automatically hides old threads. :/
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/102 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 105 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

Règles de messages