Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Discussion: UI Reversion

UI Reversion

I accidentally saved some unwanted changes to my ui earlier today, and was wondering if there was any way to revert those changes.
    Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Not after pressing "Accept" I don't think. If you didn't customise your UI Setting too much, you could hit "Default" at the bottom, but afaik that's the best you can do :/
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][URL="http://bit.ly/RPresourceList"][COLOR=#daa520]Eglaniel's Roleplay Resource List[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]your one-stop shop for all your roleplaying needs[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][URL="http://bit.ly/LaurelinElvenRP"][COLOR=#008080][Laurelin] Elven RP Community Feedback Thread[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]is there nothing you would change?[/SIZE][/CENTER]

If you used the "/ui layout save <filename>" command you can use "/ui layout load <filename>" to restore it. It will not revert everything but it should restore many of the options. I do not believe that it saves the graphics options, but I don't know for sure.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

Règles de messages