Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 10 sur 10

Symbol of the Elder King

So I'm new to this whole end game thing. How do I get a symbol of the Elder King? Is it possible to get one by playing solo or do I have to find a raiding group?

Thanks for any help!
    PvE Hunter for Life

Citation Envoyé par Morinehtan Voir le message
    So I'm new to this whole end game thing. How do I get a symbol of the Elder King? Is it possible to get one by playing solo or do I have to find a raiding group?

Thanks for any help!
    Drops in raid size skirmishes and raids....Players used to spam run the easiest skirmishes for their symbol.. but since a level cap increase is coming in a few weeks and everyone has a symbol already i dont think you will find many people that want to waste time on an item that will become obsolete in such a short time... also you dont really need the symbol for anything...

The symbol is neither rare nor hard to get so it doesnt really show that you earned it by completing something hard or challenging.... if you want something like that try doing different raid cluster deeds for mounts, titles and housing items... at least that shows you had to work for your reward...

Oh and one more thing... if you dont pvp, there really is no end game... there is no gear progression to speak of.. but if you are lucky there might be some kins that do the old raids nowadays on bigger servers.. Even for that you dont really need the best gear... 3 age items will do well if you are competent at playing your class..

Hope this helped...
    Dernière modification par zagreb000 ; 10/06/2014 à 19h42.
    [CENTER][URL="http://postimage.org/"][IMG]http://s5.postimg.org/oiz5srzbr/download_1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[COLOR=#ffffff][I][B]Only fools and dead men never change their mind[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

They also drop in Big Battles. Solo/Duo, small fellowship, fellowship and raid sized. I believe it will only drop if u get platinum. I got 2 from there and my duo partner too. This is after they nerfed the drop rate for FA's in raids.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000001516a6/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

100 Warden, 48 Hunter, 44 Champ, 42 Loremaster, 39 Runekeeper, 40 Burg, 36 Mini, 33 Guard

Citation Envoyé par Nebster Voir le message
    They also drop in Big Battles. Solo/Duo, small fellowship, fellowship and raid sized. I believe it will only drop if u get platinum. I got 2 from there and my duo partner too. This is after they nerfed the drop rate for FA's in raids.
    Never dropped in "Big Battles" for me - and I mean platinium ones - or raids.

So far the most realistic way to obtain is to buy in Auction house. Or be extremely lucky (i.e. if you buy lottery ticket and win main prize several times in a row).

As a solo player you can get 1°age symbol from running big battles : size of big battles doesn't count , the only thing you have to do is to collect more plat medal you can and so open many platinust chest rewards. I have to admit that as all the loot in the game this 1° age drop are really dependant drom RNG in fact i did for 2 months BB without having one and then i got 3 in a row ....
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

head to the skirmish camp south of bree. See the hobbit over by the forge,tell'em hundreddollarbillbo sent ya.
    [FONT=Verdana][COLOR="#FFD700"][SIZE=3]Holder of a Golden Ticket[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] (lifetime acct)

Thanks for the help everyone!

To Helm's Deep I go....
    PvE Hunter for Life

BTW, FA 95 symbols are already obsolete (there are FA 100 symbols on BR...)
    Dernière modification par Castorix ; 14/06/2014 à 11h21.

Citation Envoyé par Castorix Voir le message
    BTW, FA 95 symbols are already obsolete (there are FA 100 symbols on BR...)
    Seriously? Sigh.
    I'd explain it to you, but I'm all out of Puppets and Crayons.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    GLADDEN SERVER
    Moochy, 105 Minstrel R10

Citation Envoyé par Beaniemooch Voir le message
    Seriously? Sigh.
    In the tavern. Some people made quickly FA LIs to test them.
    But I don't know if they will drop like 95 ones (lvl 100 T3 skraids, etc...)

Règles de messages