Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 13 sur 13

Discussion: Filikul Raid WAI?

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner

Filikul Raid WAI?

Just did Filikul raid(Literally I just finished) and no Bright Symbols of Nimrodel dropped for anyone. Is this WAI? (Bugged it as well)
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

Yup, same thing happens to me. Although I only get no symbols when I run it with 6+ people and someone is around lvl 60... When everyone's level-capped and it's a group of less than six they drop like usual. Don't know if that has to do with anything though.

P.S. Yes I submitted a bug report too.
    Dernière modification par SjsharksBoy ; 08/06/2014 à 18h30.

Citation Envoyé par SjsharksBoy Voir le message
    Yup, same thing happens to me. Although I only get no symbols when I run it with 6+ people and someone is around lvl 60... When everyone's level-capped and it's a group of less than six they drop like usual. Don't know if that has to do with anything though.

P.S. Yes I submitted a bug report too.
    Also, we were running with 10

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

Citation Envoyé par robbie1435 Voir le message
    Just did Filikul raid(Literally I just finished) and no Bright Symbols of Nimrodel dropped for anyone. Is this WAI? (Bugged it as well)
    What is the lowest level character that was in your raid group?
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

I'm not sure if it WAI but if you go in with more than 6 (or perhaps in a "raid"?) the Emblems don't drop. Perhaps a stealth nerf with U13.

Citation Envoyé par Yula_the_Mighty Voir le message
    What is the lowest level character that was in your raid group?
    57. Although I know they aren't supposed to drop with a lower than 58, I did receive one the first time I did it, just not this second time(They aren't Bound to Account, Bound to toon)

Ok, we should run a couple runs with less than 6 people but with 1+ person around lvl 60 and post the results, because it's better that more than one person tests this.

I run it daily, usually with at least one sub-60. Level seems to have absolutely no bearing on this whatsoever.

Everytime I've run with 7 or more folks regardless of level, we get no tokens. Everytime I've run with 6 or less regardless of level, we all get tokens.

I've /bugged it, obviously, because there's no indication this is WAI.

I like the idea honestly.
    The raid can be simply reworked to work like this:

- 12 man (raid) could be considered T1 and will have 1 to 3+ Nimrodel tokens drop that can be rolled on, Low chance of exclusive filikul items.
    - 6 man (fellowship) Could be considered T2 and everyone gets nimrodels with improved chances of exclusive filikul items.
    - 3 man (small fellowship) could be considered T2C and everyone gets 2 nimrodels with guarantee of atleast 1 exclusive filikul First Age or other filikul item.

Just an idea, i doubt anyone will REALLY mind. It is after all an UNDER LEVEL raid and has ZERO effect on any endgame from here on out. Just something cool to do when bored or at lvl 60.

Think on it.
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

I am very disappointed that a change like this would happen with no mention of it from the programers. Now you have to be bringing in over leveled people into the instance to get the better rewards which are the Bright Emblem of Nimrodel for the first ager. What if I want to get on lvl people for it and run it like it was made for. We do this and we'll have done more than a couple of 100's so we should get the emlems. Shame on you Turbine you've done some stupid things in the past but this is up there. Just let people get a 1st ager they use for a few levels while leveling and make them happy.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000081bb4/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I just ran this with 7 people as a raid group and still got my Emblem of Nimrodel. This has finally been fixed!

I've recently run it with 8 (I think) and gotten the emblems, but a few days later, ran with about 10 and did not get them, so if it was fixed, it would have to have been a relatively recent fix. Otherwise, I'm wondering (based on no real evidence or testing) if there may be an average level limit above which you don't get them? Like if the group's levels add up to more than say 700 (or 696, for 58*12), no symbol, but if it is less than that, then symbols drop?

We did it yesterday with 6 as a Raid.
    Everyone gets one N. and 3 Moria Coins.
    One told me that it is still bugged, so if we were more than 6 it is possible that not everyone gets the Coin.

I is also long time ago that you go in with a full raid.
    On 75 (or 85?) we did it with 3.
    (a Red Cap, a Champ and a Hunter)

Today is works as a Solofight for statics and combat analyses.
    But still once per Day :-)

Règles de messages