Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 17 sur 17

Strategic Hobbit Initiative to Evacuate Lost Dwarves - Imladris

In the spirit of Take the Hobbit to Isengard there is another server event! This time it will be a level 50 dwarf and the location is.....MORIA!

For more details about the event check out the following links!
    Official Event Thread: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...EDULE-AND-INFO
    Twitch Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/lotrostream
    Transcript of the Q&A: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-What-Was-Said

- The event days are Tuesdays and Thursdays so practices are likely to be held on Mondays and Wednesdays with occasional weekends. Please leave a comment if you have any special day or time requests so you can be included.
    - To keep GLFF from getting annoyed with us we will be using a user channel called ServerEvent to communicate during practices. If you have a free channel just type in /joinchannel ServerEvent
    - Like with TtHtI please avoid using cloaks, cosmetic pets, festival items, forced emotes, and campfires until after the run. Mount up ONLY if you are falling behind the group. This will limit how much lag we will encounter.

P.S. Please keep in mind this is an event that spans ALL the servers, I am just acting as town crier for Imladris!
    Dernière modification par CaptainBronwen ; 17/06/2014 à 21h11.
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/nedkrr.png[/IMG]

I'm leveling a dwarf for Eldar now, and realizing that I'm not sure I have the energy to do that AND practice Moria for Imladris. I might have to pick servers carefully so I have time to practice too!

Count me in! Go Imladris!
    Galadhloth, Hunter 100, Glirithil, Mini 100, Calanor, LM 100, plus lots and lots of alts
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

Ready for Eldar, level 49 Dwarf RK... took allot longer to level than normal even with the +25% from the shield... what did you guys do to the XP? (Though I admit the length of time to get to 50 was extended by the fact I dont have an army of crafters backing me up, and had to hunt resources, so I had to keep stopping to upgrade armor, but seriously, I am used to gaining levels 25-30 in just 2 1/2 hours after exiting intro, with another 3 - 4 hours for level 40, then popping 100% xp + perk XP after doing 50 quest without cash in, shooting up to 47 in 3 more hours, with an additional 2 hours for level 49 (1 if I pop another extraordinary XP) after doing the wall+eregion quests.) Normal time is 10 to 12 hours for level 50, I am at over 30 hours and while I can blame crafting for some of that and helping others for a little bit more, I did notice a huge drop in my Angmar, Forochel and Eregion XP from quests. Bree, North Downs, Trollshaws, Lone Lands, and Misty Mountains gave their normal XP (from years ago).

So, next server, I suggest anyone who put in the effort go for the quests in Bree, then Lone Lands, then North Downs, then Trollshaws, then Misty Mountains, and use Sarnur for rep with Thorin's hall to get the goat.
    There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000bcd68/signature.png]Alfr[/charsig]

You know, crazyfox, this is the Imladris specific thread? Thanks though! XD

I'm ready for Eldar, and certainly interested in going crazy on Imladris practices, Bron. I'd be perfectly happy to offer to lead this time, but I think we might want to wait a tiny bit to learn WHAT is required. Our run is August 21, so we have a little bit.

The original post is updated with the dates and times as well as a little bit more information.

Citation Envoyé par Finnelvalthen Voir le message
    You know, crazyfox, this is the Imladris specific thread? Thanks though! XD

I'm ready for Eldar, and certainly interested in going crazy on Imladris practices, Bron. I'd be perfectly happy to offer to lead this time, but I think we might want to wait a tiny bit to learn WHAT is required. Our run is August 21, so we have a little bit.
    I didn't mean for us to go ahead and crank out practices this early, that would be crazy! I meant it would be nice for us to plan out practice dates so people who have to work or have other plans can be included this time. With Take the Hobbit to Isengard there were a lot of players that said they would have loved to take part in them if they knew ahead of time.

i have to laugh at the name. SHIELD. really? :laugh:

if i'm not busy tomorrow morning, i'll check out BR and see what the happenings are.
    The Lover®: So suave. So cool. So debonair. So smooth.

This is CYAN. This is TEAL. Know the difference.

Today at 2:30 pm EST there will be a live stream showing the event on Bullroarer!
    Dernière modification par CaptainBronwen ; 17/06/2014 à 15h24.

Haha of course. I'm generally open to just about anything.

Also we'll possibly have a level 50 dwarf to lead, my Dad's given me permission to use his if we need. It's 40 now, but we're working on it. Unless we really want a GUARDIAN, in which case I might be able to get one up to level 50 within a week, sooner with help.

There is a new requirement for the run! We have to have the dwarf complete 'In the Footsteps of the Fellowship' as well as reach Caras Galadhon.

Sapience est déconnecté Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Citation Envoyé par CaptainBronwen Voir le message
    There is a new requirement for the run! We have to have the dwarf complete 'In the Footsteps of the Fellowship' as well as reach Caras Galadhon.
    Today's test stream brought that on all of you.

For all the details, you can check them in the official thread.

Citation Envoyé par Finnelvalthen Voir le message
    Haha of course. I'm generally open to just about anything.

Also we'll possibly have a level 50 dwarf to lead, my Dad's given me permission to use his if we need. It's 40 now, but we're working on it. Unless we really want a GUARDIAN, in which case I might be able to get one up to level 50 within a week, sooner with help.
    Huzzah! Your dad is awesome. I think we will be okay not using a guardian for practice just as long as the character used is the right level.

I think I have a path. Granted, it's following Eldar's quite a bit, but they seemed to know what they were doing!

So I don't know if anyone is even still following this thread, but it is likely that our SHIELD time is changing. I'm not quite able to bring myself to posting in the world channel, but I am always up for running practice. I have a path mapped out, and have been following every stream

edit: The times have been updated, and we're still set for August 21st, now at 6:00 PM Eastern.
    Dernière modification par Finnelvalthen ; 29/07/2014 à 04h07.

Hey all. I am up for some practice runs. Just send me a PM and I'll try to be there.

I see I missed we had a channel. That's what I get for not reading as carefully as I'd like. I'll join the channel soon as LOTRO works.

Hey Boggy-Hillocks. I'll try to let you know.

Hey, Finn.

Didn't see that about the serverevent channel either. I did a couple practice runs so I think i have a better idea of the route. I think we're in the same time zone, so will try and catch you later on today and maybe we can do a practice run. Saw you on Twitch yesterday, but I was having computer issues, so didn't log into chat.

Règles de messages