Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 17 sur 17

Woodland Ranger outfit help

Reckon my cosmetically obsessed fellows could help me with this one...

On a few of the sites I've seen bits of or the whole outfit called Woodland Ranger. All I've been able to piece together is it's part of Vol III Book 11, and Lotro-wiki says something about a deed involving interludes.

I just finished Vol III book 11 on my Burglar, and did not see anything about these interludes to earn the outfit. Can y'all tell me more about this? I'd love to get that outfit.
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

Head back to Nona's cave. Right by Gleowine there's a map. Click on the map and do the interludes. I don't recall which set of interludes gives that outfit, as there's two of them, but you can get two outfits by completing all seven interludes.

Enjoy
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/dgoqrr.jpg[/IMG]
    RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle[B]
    Landroval[/B]: [SIZE=1]LAERLIN ([URL="http://tinyurl.com/laerlin"]Bio + Drawings[/URL]) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND ([URL="http://tinyurl.com/aethelind"]Bio + Drawing[/URL]) • NETHAEL[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://tinyurl.com/mnwbbbq"]Make LOTRO Housing Fun & Profitable![/URL] • [URL="http://tinyurl.com/m33b8be"]New Dye Color Suggestions![/URL][/CENTER]

Citation Envoyé par Laire Voir le message
    Head back to Nona's cave. Right by Gleowine there's a map. Click on the map and do the interludes. I don't recall which set of interludes gives that outfit, as there's two of them, but you can get two outfits by completing all seven interludes.

Enjoy
    Thanks for the reply! I can still do these even if I've completed Book 11 you think?

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

That I am honestly not sure about, but I would be very surprised if you could not. I know that I can do the interludes for book 14 (no cosmetics there) even though I have completed the book.

It's worth giving it a shot.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/dgoqrr.jpg[/IMG]
    RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle[B]
    Landroval[/B]: [SIZE=1]LAERLIN ([URL="http://tinyurl.com/laerlin"]Bio + Drawings[/URL]) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND ([URL="http://tinyurl.com/aethelind"]Bio + Drawing[/URL]) • NETHAEL[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://tinyurl.com/mnwbbbq"]Make LOTRO Housing Fun & Profitable![/URL] • [URL="http://tinyurl.com/m33b8be"]New Dye Color Suggestions![/URL][/CENTER]

Woot! I finally got the Woodland Ranger outfit! Thanks again Laire for your help.

I thought y'all might like to see what the default colors look like.

Head: Woodland Ranger's Hood (defaultTurquoise)
    Shoulders: Woodland Ranger's Shoulderwrap(default Ered Luin blue)
    Back: Woodland Ranger's Cloak (defaultYellow)
    Chest: Woodland Ranger's Tunic (default Steel Blue)
    Hands: Woodland Ranger's Gauntlets(default Steel Blue)
    Feet: Woodland Ranger's Boots(default Olive)

Steel Blue? This color was introduced after the Wildermore quest line, how is this possible?

Greetings, Polymachos

Citation Envoyé par Polymachos Voir le message
    Steel Blue? This color was introduced after the Wildermore quest line, how is this possible?
    My guess?
    When you get the outfit, RNG decides what colour the pieces are.
    Since bambu only just got it, Steel Blue was in the RNG colour-pool, and he got, perhaps, lucky.

The Steel Blue puzzled me as well.

I have noticed however, on other occasions that some colors seem to already be present in the game before we get access to them or before they are given an offical name. The first time I used Rivendell Green it seemed to match with color that was already present in part of the piece.

Perhaps Steel Blue has been around, but we have simply not noticed it before?

Citation Envoyé par Polymachos Voir le message

I noticed when HD came out, all of my dyed Woodland Ranger articles changed to default colors and would no longer accept a dye. I don't recall those defaults having matched the ones shown above, but it does seem to me that, when checking in dressing room, I couldn't find an exact match for one of the colors. If it had actually been the as-yet-unreleased/unlisted Steel Blue, that would explain it. I submitted a bug ticket. I don't know whether it was due to my ticket, but one or two hotfixes later, my dyed appearance returned.

My dye problem now is with the Forester's Vest and the Fisherman's Vest&Waders (sorry, I don't recall offhand the correct names of the items) cosmetics. They are one-piece outfits (that is, the outfit goes in the Chest slot and the appearance overrides whatever is in the Leg slot). Until recently (u13?), applying a dye to the chest would affect both the shirt and the trousers. Now, however, the appearance of the trousers changed to green and applied dyes only affect the shirt (leaving me stuck with bright green fishing waders). Changing the leg color in the Dressing Room does affect the preview image, even though the legs of that article cannot actually be dyed separately.

Citation Envoyé par Halgoreth Voir le message
    My dye problem now is with the Forester's Vest and the Fisherman's Vest&Waders (sorry, I don't recall offhand the correct names of the items) cosmetics. They are one-piece outfits (that is, the outfit goes in the Chest slot and the appearance overrides whatever is in the Leg slot). Until recently (u13?), applying a dye to the chest would affect both the shirt and the trousers. Now, however, the appearance of the trousers changed to green and applied dyes only affect the shirt (leaving me stuck with bright green fishing waders). Changing the leg color in the Dressing Room does affect the preview image, even though the legs of that article cannot actually be dyed separately.
    iirc, people reported that now the legs of that kind of cosmetic will take the color from whatever you have equipped to the leg cosmetic slot.
    ELENDILMIR refugee on Ark || Arestelle . hunter . 100 .:. Muiriol . champ . 100 .:. Magrith . warden . 35 .:. Solina-1 . Beorning . 31 §§ Gwaewen .:. Calairiel .:. Aerynsol .:. Miraear

miraear's threads: a cosmetic history

Citation Envoyé par Arestelle Voir le message
    iirc, people reported that now the legs of that kind of cosmetic will take the color from whatever you have equipped to the leg cosmetic slot.
    Nice. That actually makes the cosmetic even more versatile that it was previously. I hope that feature carries over to some other Chest-slot items have have integrated trousers.

On a barely related subject, one annoyance I find with the cosmetic appearance of many items is that it will have some gawdy splash of color, but applying a dye changes only the background. On some other items, it's the other way around. For instance, a cap with a feather where you can change the color of the feather to match your gloves, but you can't change the cap itself to go with your shirt. (I think I would generally achieve a better appearance if I could dye the cap to match the outfit, and then, it that wasn't coordinated enough, dye my gloves to match the feather.)

Perhaps one of my biggest peeves, though, is not being able to get a good look at things in the Dressing Room because either the scale is too small to see enough of it at once in much detail, or it's completely lost against that black background. (A slider to change background might be nice. A resizable Dressing Room window would be even better. For that matter, dual Dressing Room windows would be really nice for comparing two things that you don't own yet, such as Store cosmetics. [However, for comparing with something you already own, you can use the Character window if it already has the dye color you want.])

I'll just leave this here...
    Large Dressing Room Window Plugin

Citation Envoyé par Daeross Voir le message
    Yay! Thanks.

Woot! This is pure awesome sauce for me! Thanks Daeross! You rock!

o.O This just became the first plugin I've installed for LotRO.
    ELENDILMIR refugee on Ark || Arestelle . hunter . 100 .:. Muiriol . champ . 100 .:. Magrith . warden . 35 .:. Solina-1 . Beorning . 31 §§ Gwaewen .:. Calairiel .:. Aerynsol .:. Miraear

miraear's threads: a cosmetic history

Bless you, bless you, bless you! A thousand blessings!

I installed the plugins, too. Lotro looks quite different now, and better, although the standard interface is quite good. Thanks to all the creative people behind it.

By the way: I have several twinks which are still at low levels and have to travel to Esteldin for guild recipes etc, and noticed that the NPCs there are by now wearing a more colorful outfit, too. Maybe these two changes are related?

Greetings, Polymachos

Règles de messages