Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 6 sur 6

Dressing Your New Characters [GUIDE]

With Weatherstock just around the corner I decided to put together a guide for people unsure of how to dress their newly-rolled characters for the event. I know lots of people from across all the servers come to Landroval and make new characters just to experience the concert, so hopefully this guide will help you put together a passable outfit for your low-level characters without a nicely padded wardrobe. It can also be useful if you're rolling a new character on a new server (like I have just recently done!)

Enjoy!

Perhaps there is hope yet for my poor Brecfeses. Thank you, for your efforts on their behalf.

(They always end up with pie stains on anything I buy them though)

1 Twinfall Path, Celos-en-Nauth, Falathlorn
    I have been on Landroval for, oh, a little over a month now I think. While my characters are pretty well established in terms of cosmetics from asking nicely, I am not sure what to wear to Weatherstock per se. Should I wear my traditional Race of Man hunting outfit? Something that matches the Lone-lands a bit better? Something light and carefree, or something formal and elegant? What would be the most ideal look I should go for?
    Night is falling,
    So ends this day.
    The Road is now calling
    And I must away.

Citation Envoyé par Eryniell Voir le message
    I have been on Landroval for, oh, a little over a month now I think. While my characters are pretty well established in terms of cosmetics from asking nicely, I am not sure what to wear to Weatherstock per se. Should I wear my traditional Race of Man hunting outfit? Something that matches the Lone-lands a bit better? Something light and carefree, or something formal and elegant? What would be the most ideal look I should go for?
    Since it's a big party, personally I'd go with Light & Carefree and/or Formal Elegant, depending on the personality of you and your character, but that's just me!

1 Twinfall Path, Celos-en-Nauth, Falathlorn
    Citation Envoyé par Cithryth Voir le message
    Since it's a big party, personally I'd go with Light & Carefree and/or Formal Elegant, depending on the personality of you and your character, but that's just me!
    Alright, I have a challenge now: make something formal and elegant for my elf. Sigh. A category which almost always requires TP or marks and meds. Plus I have a strict TIME LIMIT. Thanks anyways, and great guide!
    Night is falling,
    So ends this day.
    The Road is now calling
    And I must away.

This is a very good guide for people who are not well known with cosmetics indeed. I really like the video, you explained it very well.
    [center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rv9Q24t.jpg[/IMG]
    [b][url='http://ananorielmiddleearth.tumblr.com/']Ananoriel's Middle Earth[/b][/url] - My LOTRO blog on Tumblr.[/center]

Règles de messages