Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 3 sur 3 PremièrePremière 1 2 3
Affichage des résultats 51 à 55 sur 55
    Gaming companies are looking to exploit when releasing unfinished, unpolished, buggy games..'
    You know that Lotro's engine is 7 years old right?

Do you want me or anyone else naming 7 year old games that run well? There are shooters taht are 10 yrs old and run well. Its optimization. Its either done, or not done well.
    From mister pew pew came info that you should use nvidia and never cpu. I suggest to look whats official min req for the game are, and try to play it. Its abit funny experience. Core 2 duo at 1,6 ghz ram at 800. Dunno, but can lotro be ever finished?
    The cost involved and player base actually paying, may be the real reasons that areas are done and dumped. So mounted combat is still pretty silly in places like wildemore. Still is, and will be.

Improvements:
    - Bree-Town's quality
    I agree on that. Not overdone, but working. Now, why there is no quick travel to Quickbeam? Ahh i dont care..

- Monsterplay's improvements
    Really? Until freep main healers can be oneshotted - twoshotted, while healing, thats minis and runekeepers, i just dont play. Or pay. I find its not for me. Sorry.

"hey, if you ignore all the glitches, and bugs, badly written dialog, bad cut-scenes, horrible graphics, this game im playing is just phenomenal!"
    Btw, if you find this game unfinished, unpolished, buggy etc. Why do you even care about it then? o;
    Like ppl have played for years until hd and well, what a mess it is now. Fewer ppl in game is just plain bad. Why less players you may ask.

I find doing your best is all you can do. And seeing that is great.
    Well. From what iv seen, they can do alot better. If they want to. But iam not sure is it financially viable to have heavyweights on lotro at this faze anymore.

Citation Envoyé par SlopranoDark Voir le message
    'Gaming companies are looking to exploit when releasing unfinished, unpolished, buggy games..'
    You know that Lotro's engine is 7 years old right?
    oh my lord.. hahaha.. i was commenting on your naivety.. on how you intentionally blind yourself from the bad in a game... thats why i say that gaming companies would love you... if there were more people like you out there every company could do a half assed job with their games... "hey why try, if they ignore the bad stuff"

This has nothing to do with how old lotro is.. ... my comment was targeted directly at you personally and the stupidity of your position.... how you missed that is beyond me...

'Name me one significant improvement'
    I'll say 2 oki?
    - Bree-Town's quality
    - Monsterplay's improvements
    Are you serious? Painting a town in different color is what you call a significant improvement to the game? Class revamps would have been an improvement if they were done right, Li system revamp would be considered an improvement if done right, monster play balancing would be an improvement.. etc..

painting something differently is not an improvement... "first it looked this way, now it looks this way"... its just different.. how is that an improvement?

Monsterplay?!

Are you kidding me!... during ROI and ROR monsterplay was completely broken.. you had wardens running around soloing creep raids, this year we had BAs wiping the floor with most freeps... a complete lack of balance during most of the year...

You either never stepped with one foot in moors or you are trolling... if you can say pvmp has improved you have never played in pvmp...

Not saying you need to ignore literally everything. You need to ignore the simple common bad things.
    I know you dont want to ignore everything... you want us to ignore everything bad... adding "simple" and "common" after i bashed your stupid comment doesnt change one thing...

They've done their best, is that really so bad that you have to give Turbine disrespect?
    I find doing your best is all you can do. And seeing that is great.
    Doing their best? How are they doing their best if their best is behind them? If they are doing their best then HD would have been the quality of SoA or MoM or even SoM... If HD is worse then their best then HD cannot be their best... Its pretty simple...
    Dernière modification par zagreb000 ; 10/06/2014 à 15h19.

Hey ppl. Lets chill. Iam tired of love hate black white stomping bashing and all other stuff like this.
    There is plenty to do in lotro for turbine, lets hope they do it. Someday.
    Mean while, we dont need to be like the angry goblins in mistys carrying fire oil pots above the head and just throwing it around at everybody passing bye.

And turbine - make something good, give ppl beta to chew on, instead of you or eachother :P

Sapience est déconnecté Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    This thread is now officially chilled (as it really didn't have a point beyond asking when Bullroarer would open).

Sapience est déconnecté Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Bullroarer is live with Update 14 Beta 1 RIGHT NOW! Go check it out.

Page 3 sur 3 PremièrePremière 1 2 3

Règles de messages