Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 2 sur 2

I went exploring in the east...

I have played lotro very intensively for the last three months and finally made it to the end of vol. II in Mirkwood as a premium player. Since I will no longer have time to play in the future, I decided to just go exploring the regions in the east before I put the game to rest. After a long ride from Lothlorien south I got finally killed shortly after crossing the border into West Rohan.

I just want to leave some of my impressions here for other new players:

- the new regions look amazing! It's like a different game. More detailed, better graphics, and the rohan culture looks very interesting and unique.
    - and the player is alone. I saw maybe 6 other players in one hour, and that was near prime time on my server (Saturday 11 pm on Evernight).

I can't help thinking that Turbine is wasting an opportunity to sell the game by corralling f2p-players through the old regions, while there is pure gold on the other side of the mountains. It's quite sad really.

Citation Envoyé par BoilingPie Voir le message
    I just want to leave some of my impressions here for other new players:

- the new regions look amazing! It's like a different game. More detailed, better graphics, and the rohan culture looks very interesting and unique.
    - and the player is alone. I saw maybe 6 other players in one hour, and that was near prime time on my server (Saturday 11 pm on Evernight).

I can't help thinking that Turbine is wasting an opportunity to sell the game by corralling f2p-players through the old regions, while there is pure gold on the other side of the mountains. It's quite sad really.
    If you did this on April 14 (might be 15th in your time zone), understand that you did it on Patch Day, when Turbine has released the final book of Volume III full of brand-new quests for level 95 players. Were you near Fangorn Forest or flooded Isengard? That's probably where a large percentage of your server was, and probably will be all this week.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

Règles de messages