Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 13 sur 13

how's this server for pvp?

Thanks

Random. Numbers are limited, but there. If a fight begins and grows it will be at least 10 a side for most of the day, full raid in the evenings. However, we often look to specific leaders instead of raising new leaders so if the right people are on, sometimes it dissolves into nothing instead of building. Some soloists, but hunting apart from the main areas is sparse. The vast majority of people are honorable, 1v1 circles are common mid day, and politics as always is a problem if you let yourself get pulled into it.

Did I miss anything, anyone?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000019e945/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yes.... Eulogia is offering prizes, and maybe some pie, to whomever can kill him the most!! How did you forget that Eulo? lol
    "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor!"
    Aceinthehole (95) Hunter, Piperfoot (95) Mini, Fidelis (95) Captain, Spiice (95) Burg
    Officer of The Nomin Eglath Council (NEC)

Silverlode: Where the Spiders are strong, the Orcs are good-looking and all the Wargs are above average.

Also, Isn't Eulogia a girl?
    Purely~Scrumptious

Citation Envoyé par nosretep Voir le message
    Yes.... Eulogia is offering prizes, and maybe some pie, to whomever can kill him the most!! How did you forget that Eulo? lol
    Lol there is that. And at the moment Kuav is in the lead, never saw that one coming but well done to the young BA.

And yes, I am a guy, though if you know Spanish I get why the "a" at the end might have thrown you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000019e945/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I'd love to fight you 1v1 Figgles! We need more good champs (and soloers in general) on our server and been interested in your posts on playing one. Unfortunately some of our better players are playing ESO but there's still some good action. There's also a lot of zerging but recently both sides have been able to get numbers so I think there's a bit less grams camping then there was.
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

Citation Envoyé par mrfigglesworth Voir le message

Thanks
    In this server Freeps are pro and creeps sucks pretty bad
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Citation Envoyé par Celenir Voir le message
    this is all i needed to know, thanks.

In this server Freeps look pro(ish) cuz they are OP and creeps sucks pretty bad

FTFY
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000014478e/signature.png]Dogwillhunt[/charsig]

Citation Envoyé par avengingbananaslug Voir le message
    We need more good champs
    What about good slugs?

I seem to have misplaced my Malte, I think he isn't in the vicinity, but asking in case he has wandered here in the past 2 weeks, cheers

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

how is this server for pvp?

kind of like this...

CocofaTGIRL is a terrible player. I think his preferred pvp is against nannu in ticktacktoe!
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/17322151200lotro_lotro07.png[/img][/url]

I don't see freeps as being pro on Silverlode. There is nothing that really stands out on both ends.
    Danbilzerian>Zazel>Downsideup>Berzekiel
    Call me Dan.

Règles de messages