Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Spring Celebration 2014

Welcome and celebrate spring with other players on Gladden!

Join us on April 20, 2014 from 3pm to 5pm EST (server-time) for an exciting celebration!

The party of sorts will be taking place in Bree-town, outside the Prancing Pony.

There will be fireworks, music, and a horse-race (which might have some prizes ).

If you have ANY questions at all, comment them below or send an in-game message to Makaia.

We are looking for two bands to provide entertainment! If you know of or are a part of a band that you think might like to perform, contact Makaia IN-GAME!
    Dernière modification par Makaia ; 09/04/2014 à 21h51.
    Gladden // Makaia - 105 elf guardian / Somain - 105 woman captain / Erchelm - race of man minstrel

You forgot to mention

The Pie and Ale!!!

Not a party without pie and ale.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

I'm pretty sure that's Easter Sunday, but I should be around that afternoon. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know!

If I have the time and means, I could try to have another fashion show event...but I won't know for sure until sometime early next week.

Règles de messages