Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 9 sur 9

The Resurrection is Nigh

His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Mighty Glorgnorobr.

And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Spider of spiders.

Due to a recent sale of monster play classes, the mighty Glorgnorobr may soon strike again in the midst of the Gladden Ettenmoors. Beware his mighty webs and overpowered ezmoding ways. He is known to only play the strongest classes out there, therefore spider was the most obvious choice for his return.

Again, I beseech you, repent of your folly, for the Lord is come, and lo, his wrath shall be swift and terrible.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Citation Envoyé par Bond007 Voir le message
    His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Mighty Glorgnorobr.

And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Spider of spiders.

Due to a recent sale of monster play classes, the mighty Glorgnorobr may soon strike again in the midst of the Gladden Ettenmoors. Beware his mighty webs and overpowered ezmoding ways. He is known to only play the strongest classes out there, therefore spider was the most obvious choice for his return.

Again, I beseech you, repent of your folly, for the Lord is come, and lo, his wrath shall be swift and terrible.
    Soooooo what and what? lol
    Krahjarngladiator r10 reaver Spidermaan r10 weaver Shadowsfear r8 warg Vaineatter r8 Warleader Voodoomagoo r7 defiler Vilearrow r6 ba
    Arrowdain r7 hunter

Citation Envoyé par Vaineater Voir le message
    Soooooo what and what? lol
    It's just Swift, don't mind him.

You're no Chachii.
    Tsaurel/Telae

Citation Envoyé par Leksi Voir le message
    You're no Chachii.
    Correct.

The peep who plays Chachii (perma-banned for racism and profanity.....hmmmm) is the worst self-promoting, disrespecting, immature troll i've had the unpleasant fortune of meeting in my 6 years of playing this game.

Unfortunately for us, you've either taught him well, or just decided to emulate his actions to a degree.

Citation Envoyé par Intolerance Voir le message
    Correct.

The peep who plays Chachii (perma-banned for racism and profanity.....hmmmm) is the worst self-promoting, disrespecting, immature troll i've had the unpleasant fortune of meeting in my 6 years of playing this game.

Unfortunately for us, you've either taught him well, or just decided to emulate his actions to a degree.
    If you think he's the worse you've yet to see that resides under the bridges of Brandywine.
    Tsaurel/Telae

Go Swift, get 'em ezmoding group-punks^^
    Give them a blue one for me.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Citation Envoyé par Witch0King Voir le message
    Give them a blue one for me.
    Care to elaborate on this comment?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Citation Envoyé par Ravyrn Voir le message
    Care to elaborate on this comment?
    give them a blue eye* (falcon punch)
    \
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Règles de messages