Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 5 sur 5

Exclamation does anyone raid anymore?

seems like as time progresses, less and less people are interested in the group content!!! my kin has stopped posting "ready raid" signups on our kin group page and.. well shall we just fire up a thread of "hot times for raiding" and see who shows up?? maybe attempt to find a schedule for those of us who desire to finish off the group content?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000009030d/01006/signature.png]Irarweneth[/charsig]

There are a couple of raiding kins still around, but even for them, raiding is a pretty sordid affair.

What I have come to accept is that raiding for this game is dead. The game is moving towards 'alting'. i.e. replaying the same content ez-mode-style with a different set of quick-slot skills. As evidenced by:

a) the lack of end game content
    b) the fact there are no plans for future end-game content or expansions
    c) the fact that their resources are devoted to a new class and not actually fixing anything that matters.

I logged in tonight to find absolutely nothing happening - even the crafting icons for Westemnet resources are still the same as the Eastemnet ones. Every time I see that big "IV" on the front of my "Compendium of Middle East Vol V", the more I believe the game is dead.

Sorry to be such a stick in the mud about this, but I'm sad and angry to see this once-wonderful game in this state.

As the old raids become challenging through the changing of mechanics/formulas affecting things like mitigations/dps/BPE we may see kins returning to the game, for now the old content is rather easy so noone's really motivated in completing it, furthermore the itemization isn't really there to motivate anyone to complete content, really.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Citation Envoyé par Thorandril Voir le message
    As the old raids become challenging through the changing of mechanics/formulas affecting things like mitigations/dps/BPE we may see kins returning to the game, for now the old content is rather easy so noone's really motivated in completing it, furthermore the itemization isn't really there to motivate anyone to complete content, really.
    Only new content with traditional raid progression will bring the raiders back. Otherwise, they are perfectly happy with the raiding content or PvP in other games.

I run alot of stuff on Makie.

But many users are not comfortable with me being a mute. (not me being mute..but fact raid leader leads via text chat)

It makes running OD, and some of there more team work raids.. not fun when people are not quick to check chat log or actually pay attention.
    And with God Mode still working for some classes, many users are still happy with 3-6 manning the 12mans.
    Capcom Stalker...
    English is not my 1st Language... So shhhh!

Règles de messages