Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 6 sur 6

Moors is being SHUTDOWN??!

Apparently Turbine has decided to close the Ettenmoors due to the balancing complexity becoming so overwhelming that they've cut the Ettenmoors from further development to better focus on PVE only. Creeps will be eligible to roll one level 95 freep toon of their choosing, with the caveat that they must be Premium or V.I.P.

PVE side, they've also announced that in order to better emulate Tolkien's universe, all personal steeds will be removed from the game, as well as swift travel options. However, warsteeds will remain for zones where they are allowed. Characters will also be forced to eat now and then. This decision was made to keep Cooks happy as well as add realism to the game. Hunters will also be forced to buy arrows. Gone are the days of the "never-ending quiver". Metalworkers will produce the arrowheads, while woodworkers will be responsible for creating the shafts, much like I'm shafting you guys if you believe any of this. Happy April Fools!

Citation Envoyé par Aldeld Voir le message
    Apparently Turbine has decided to close the Ettenmoors due to the balancing complexity becoming so overwhelming that they've cut the Ettenmoors from further development to better focus on PVE only. Creeps will be eligible to roll one level 95 freep toon of their choosing, with the caveat that they must be Premium or V.I.P.

PVE side, they've also announced that in order to better emulate Tolkien's universe, all personal steeds will be removed from the game, as well as swift travel options. However, warsteeds will remain for zones where they are allowed. Characters will also be forced to eat now and then. This decision was made to keep Cooks happy as well as add realism to the game. Hunters will also be forced to buy arrows. Gone are the days of the "never-ending quiver". Metalworkers will produce the arrowheads, while woodworkers will be responsible for creating the shafts, much like I'm shafting you guys if you believe any of this. Happy April Fools!
    Got me LoL. With Turbine it wouldn't surprise me.

This is not funny ;( with Turbine-level short shortsightedness I actually believed it for a while!
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/UncrownedPrince91"][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=2][COLOR="#00FFFF"]I Have a YouTube Channel and... it kinda sucks but visit anyway to make me feel nice :3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/URL][/CENTER]

Citation Envoyé par Aldeld Voir le message

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Troll of the year!

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Professorkeating, r12 War-Leader/ Ryzer, r13 Captain
    Skill and Valour, Landroval

Talking

You know, like you have to do in Asheron's Call, I would actually enjoy having to craft arrows. I would also like not having an unlimited supply. Come to think of it, I also liked it better when weapons had different speeds!
    [LEFT][IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-v5SYjps_xD4/UgLOIJtQ0KI/AAAAAAAAVKc/hZxOQMDkoP4/s800/sig-lotro3.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT]

Citation Envoyé par mqb Voir le message
    You know, like you have to do in Asheron's Call, I would actually enjoy having to craft arrows. I would also like not having an unlimited supply. Come to think of it, I also liked it better when weapons had different speeds!
    They had the same in DAOC.
    I kind of enjoyed it there.
    Ofc wtb quiver if it ever gets implemented

Règles de messages