Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Discussion: Camera Offset

Camera Offset

Pretty simple suggestion (not necessarily simple implementation- I wouldn't know!), but something I think would be a nice tweak is the ability to shift the camera left or right to get more of an "over the shoulder" perspective to the action in the game.

It would make playing with the camera zoomed in enough to actually see what your character and the enemies (which lots of gorgeous work have gone into) much more viable!
    Landroval - The Council of the Secret Fire Friendly, Casual, Mature, and always seeking more!
    Musings on LOTRO and other games: www.killtenrats.com

Personally I can't stand over the shoulder looks. Had to do ESO beta all scrolled out to avoid it.
    But having it as an options for those that do like it shouldn't be that hard.
    (assuming it shouldn't be that hard to do)

Citation Envoyé par Cartman76 Voir le message
    Personally I can't stand over the shoulder looks. Had to do ESO beta all scrolled out to avoid it.
    But having it as an options for those that do like it shouldn't be that hard.
    (assuming it shouldn't be that hard to do)
    Yeah, that was one of the few negatives I got form the ESO beta was the over the shoulder camera angle. Didn't care for it at all and played first-person view most of the time.

The Order of The Silver Flame - A fun, mature, helpful and friendly kin. Come join us on Silverlode!

Règles de messages