Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 8 sur 8

"Strike a Pose"- Riddermark's Fashion Show

"Strike a Pose" is entering year two, this time with more organization, and a few changes. April 4th-6th I will be in the Prancing Pony to judge entries. The schedule is 9-11pm on the 4th and 6th, and 9pm-12am on the 5th. Come in, and "Strike a Pose" in your best outfit. Scores will be based on creativity, appeal, theme, and of course, presentation. Prizes will be mailed out the following day.

Prizes include, but are not limited to, gold, some very rare and expensive cosmetics, and a large horde of dyes.

Can't make it to the event? No problem, there are two other ways to enter. One way is when you see me in-game the week leading to the event, or on that weekend, pull me aside, and strike a pose to enter. The second way is to take a screenshot of your character posing, and attach it to the forums. Remember to leave your player identification information for me.

Want to be a judge? Send me a personal message here, or mail in-game. What do you get as a judge? You get a little gift set to show appreciation. Only 2 slots open, so act fast. Want to make a donation? Send it to Peresbert. Everything donated will be awarded with the event. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Judge

I will be a Judge! I am Bellibell of the Energizer Bunnies... Let me know :-)

An Update on Strike a Pose

Here is how we will judge entrants this year:
    (Out of 20 total points)
    Appeal - 5 Points: Yes the overall appeal of your outfit is worth 5 points. The better it looks, the higher the score. Unless you have meant yourself to look like a goblin, then the uglier it is, the higher the score.

Outfit Theme/Name - 5 Points: What is outfit's theme, or name. Points will be awarded based on how well you stuck to your theme. An example would be if your outfit name was "Flight of the Bumble Bee". The closer you look to being a bumble bee, the higher the score. If you have random pieces that don't match the theme, you will lose points.

Creativity - 5 Points: (This is the only category that starts off with a full score) How creative were you in making your outfit? If most, or all, of your pieces come from outfit set, you will lose points. You also will lose points for having an overly simple outfit, or a very unoriginal theme.

Pose/"Emote" - 5 Points: It's not called "Strike a Pose" for nothing. You gain points for how original your action/emote is, and how well it fits your outfit. An example is a miner using dowse, or gem inspect.

Now a question open to public comment: Do I award TP to 1st place, or the two volunteer judges (Bellibell and Dhardan) of the event?

Can we submit more than one outfit?

You can enter more than one character, but only one outfit per character.

Thank you to all who showed up last night. We got a lot of great entries in, and had a good time. Remember there are two more nights to enter in person at the Prancing Pony. Tonight we'll be there until 12:00am-ish servertime. If you can not find us in the Prancing Pony, ask in regional.

Remember if you can not make it "in person", you can take a screenshot of you striking a pose in your best outfit, and submit it here via post, or link.

Also, you can just stop on down and see the competition. Whenever I get a short break, I hand out random prizes to those who can answer my questions.

Thank you to everyone who participated in, help with, or donated to "Strike a Pose" this year!

The winners, in order from 1st-3rd are Raudik, Legeleon, and Sneakyz. There were many great outfits, but they stood out from the rest.

I will be compiling, and posting pictures from the event shortly. I am having Internet issues though so expect everything to be up around Thursday at the latest.

Screenshots

Here are the self after shots of the winners (waiting on 2nd place)

1st Place Raudik: (Needs a better location for lighting)

2nd Place Legeleon: (waiting...)

3rd Place (tie):
    Saalistaja

Sneakyz

All of the other photos I have from the even are here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2020465&type=1

I will be adding more as I can gather and compile them. Remember are scores were based off the guides set above.

Règles de messages