Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 4 sur 4

Discussion: Ranger Hidden Deeds

Ranger Hidden Deeds

Playing Ranger for the first time in awhile and just complete the deed "Recovery of TR" and the others like that. Are there any rewards for doing this like a title or such like?
    No new raids 2014 was the true killing blow to Lotro.
    RIP Organized Chaos

Troll has the same thing, and as far as I know, nope.
    Brandywine:
    | Rank 12 Reaver --- Danceswithswords | Rank 8 Warg --- Danceswithworgs | Rank 10 Warg --- Spectralhound (rip in ban world) | Rank 9 Champion --- Vorenroy (rip in ban world) |
    | Rank 7 Guardian --- Rexxin (the almighty dorf) |

I could be mistaken, but I think those deeds are artifacts from when Destiny Points were the main currency for crepe side, instead of commendations. If I remember correctly, those deeds used to award Destiny Points. Now that trolls and rangers cost commendations to participate in, it wouldn't make any sense to then award them as well.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000001aff13/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

If you get 8.666 Kb's as a ranger, you get to roll a dunedain ranger as a freep class from lvl 1
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Règles de messages