Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 15 sur 15

Discussion: Soon is back!

Thumbs up Soon is back!

Is alive! & is driving! The definition of soon is back! https://www.lotro.com/en/content/bri...rding-sapience
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Thank goodness for these ironclad, non-waffling definitions!

Sapience est déconnecté Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Citation Envoyé par EmyrSelyf Voir le message
    Thank goodness for these ironclad, non-waffling definitions!
    It wasn't that long ago that people had actually figured it out and knew, within a few days, what they all meant. In fact, I actually had to refer to it myself before making any kind of "soon" statement.

Citation Envoyé par Sapience Voir le message
    It wasn't that long ago that people had actually figured it out and knew, within a few days, what they all meant. In fact, I actually had to refer to it myself before making any kind of "soon" statement.
    You need personalized plates- "Soon"

I just thought of something, this should be put on a shirt. Be neat if you could find a cheap place to make a few of these & offer them in extra life
    Dernière modification par rosey21 ; 06/03/2014 à 12h57.

Sapience never did respond to my query about where "Sooner-or-Later" or "Sooner-than-Later" fit into it all. In fact, I still don't see this phrase listed. :/
    Guild-Maxed Westemnet(T10) Metalsmith, (T10) Prospector, (T10) Tailor
    Power-Leveling Newbies Since Update 7! ...Now with Multi-Boxing!!! :D

What a complete waste of time it was to make that.... And I love it.
    Cheiftain Ashtu-1, Defiler of Landroval
    Master Guardsman Jythro, Captain of Silverlode

Citation Envoyé par Grimsin'sRiders Voir le message
    Sapience never did respond to my query about where "Sooner-or-Later" or "Sooner-than-Later" fit into it all. In fact, I still don't see this phrase listed. :/
    Just remember that "Sooner-or-Later" is a much longer time than sooner-or-later. It's probably like Schrodinger's Cat. Whatever feature you are waiting for both exists and doesn't exist at the same time until a blue name gives a definite answer...which we know never happens.

The Return of......

Soon™
    The Lover®: So suave. So cool. So debonair. So smooth.

This is CYAN. This is TEAL. Know the difference.

Sapience est déconnecté Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Citation Envoyé par swattz101 Voir le message
    Just remember that "Sooner-or-Later" is a much longer time than sooner-or-later. It's probably like Schrodinger's Cat. Whatever feature you are waiting for both exists and doesn't exist at the same time until a blue name gives a definite answer...which we know never happens.
    You actually just described "It's On Schedule"
    "Schedule Time has the amazing ability to exist, not exist, and potentially exist or not exist all at the same instant. It is only the act of observing The Schedule that forces it into a fixed state in which the normal rules of Sapience Time apply."

Citation Envoyé par Sapience Voir le message
    You actually just described "It's On Schedule"
    "Schedule Time has the amazing ability to exist, not exist, and potentially exist or not exist all at the same instant. It is only the act of observing The Schedule that forces it into a fixed state in which the normal rules of Sapience Time apply."
    ^^^This^^^
    Made my day... and trolling heart smile
    Sabian- Hunter85
    All warfare is based on deception

3 Fountain Street, Towerglan, Bree-land Homesteads, Arkenstone, Sweden
    Eventually.
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Arkenstone
    Malancil 105 CHN, Historian | Gilthiron 102 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 76 WDN, Woodsman
    Anancite 71 GRD, Armourer | Tarostel 54 HNT, Armsman | Angredeth 95 HNT, Tinker

Sapience! How could you forget Sooner Rather Than Later and all it's possible permutations?

Surrounded by familiar faces, worn out places... worn out places..
    Citation Envoyé par SouthernBelle0927 Voir le message
    Sapience! How could you forget Sooner Rather Than Later and all it's possible permutations?
    Sooner Rather Than Later would probably describe a moment any time before the end of the universe, as long as it is before that. If it were possible for the devs to find homage in the Restaurant at the End of the Universe, then perhaps Sooner Rather Than Later would be infinite. Therefore, the Sooner it is planned, the Later it will arrive.

The answer is 42 anyway. And thanks for the fish.
    [center][i]Do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.[/i][/center]
    [center][color=green][i]Easca could manipulate a bull through a mousehole and still make it think it did it all by itself.[/i][/color][/center]

Citation Envoyé par Easca Voir le message
    Sooner Rather Than Later would probably describe a moment any time before the end of the universe, as long as it is before that. If it were possible for the devs to find homage in the Restaurant at the End of the Universe, then perhaps Sooner Rather Than Later would be infinite. Therefore, the Sooner it is planned, the Later it will arrive.

The answer is 42 anyway. And thanks for the fish.
    *ponders this for a moment* That's logical. You're welcome for the fish. Would you care for some tartar sauce to go with them? Or a wedge of lemon (de-seeded, of course)?

Surrounded by familiar faces, worn out places... worn out places..
    Citation Envoyé par SouthernBelle0927 Voir le message
    *ponders this for a moment* That's logical. You're welcome for the fish. Would you care for some tartar sauce to go with them? Or a wedge of lemon (de-seeded, of course)?
    Ooh, a wedge of lemon sounds good. Also, let's sprinkle it with the ashes of the death of English cricket just to perfectionize it.

I wonder what Sapience's answer to Life, the Universe and Everything would be?
    [center][i]Do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.[/i][/center]
    [center][color=green][i]Easca could manipulate a bull through a mousehole and still make it think it did it all by itself.[/i][/color][/center]

Règles de messages