Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 9 sur 9

Wildermore level changes?

Anyone know if Wildermore will be changed to level 81-85 anytime soon, like Enedwaith and Great River were adjusted? Just curious as it will affect my questing plans. Maybe in update 13?

I just went through Wildermore at level 81 instead of questing through Sutcrofts so I could follow the epic questline. Pretty easy all the way through. This put me also right at level 85 so I could start HD on level.

Hope that helps.

I don't expect Wildermore to get the Enedwaith treatment. Level 85 zones are in limited supply.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Citation Envoyé par cdq1958 Voir le message
    I don't expect Wildermore to get the Enedwaith treatment. Level 85 zones are in limited supply.
    Like Great River and level 75 zones... oh wait!

Citation Envoyé par monk_tbd Voir le message
    Not immediately perhaps, but eventually.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Citation Envoyé par Crell_1 Voir le message
    Not immediately perhaps, but eventually.
    Agreed. There are more important things to concentrate on first.

Citation Envoyé par monk_tbd Voir le message
    Level 75 zones are not in as limited supply. Right now, you have the Sutcrofts, Wildermore and Edoras/Kingstead at level 85. I'll have to check again, later, but my memory of the Great River, after its level update, is that you have the Brown Lands, the Limlight Gorge, and the Wold (though that's an RoR zone) at 75 in addition to the area of Dunland near Isengard.

Will Wildermore get the Enedwaith/GR treatment some day? Maybe. My feel of Wildermore is that it is smaller than the Great River.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Gut instinct is that they'd rescale it, just as all of the extra level-cap regions have been, when they were not level cap any more (going back to Lothlorien if I remember correctly). It has always been done to provide another non-Xpac leveling path

I'm not sure If it would work for Wildermore on a purely practical level, as it is to all intents and purposes, part of Rohan -- both physically and in terms of the quest flow.

If they rescaled it, it might have to be part of rescaling the whole of Rohan, but that would mean mixing expansion and non-expansion content to gain any benefit from it. And it would be a lot of work to achieve (too much?).

I suppose you could simply ignore the surroundings and level it back to 80-85, but that could be highly Jarring based on what you do with the Epic book set there, as the story follows from the Rohan ones.

Just leave it the way it is. People buy quest packs to fill in gaps of their levelling journey.
    I bought Enedwaith only to have it become useless when it dropped 5 levels.

Règles de messages