Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Item collection quests bugged after 12.3 patch?

I'm trying to do the item collection quests Not a Weapon to Spare and Flowers for a Lady in Thinglad. I've been able to collect some of the flashing items but not all, in some instances i can't even click on the glowing sparkly item - hovering over them doesn't show the icon that tells you the item is collectable. So yeah, in one instance the flower for flowers of the lady spawned within a group of tall plants and I was unable to collect that particular flower because hovering over it didn't even show the icon that says you can pick this up.

Anybody else notice this?

Jared
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000001624e3/01003/signature.png]Coelea[/charsig]

I don't know if this has changed with 12.3 (I was in Thinglad only in January and didn't run into this issue) or if it is affecting especially you. But I would suggest that you try to click on the name of the item.

The broken channel fountains in the basement of Thorin's hall have been inaccessible for my characters I don't know how long. Clicking on the *name* of the ruptures yet allows for *using* them properly. The same happened to my lore master in Wildermore, he was told to burn invisible Orc corpses outside Forlaw. Clicking on the names worked.

Greetings, Polymachos

Alternatively, you could try using the Select nearest object button; Del. Then, press Use; U.

Règles de messages