Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 17 sur 17

Discussion: Sari-surma 2-manned

Sari-surma 2-manned

Elendilmir's Skeev (Mini 95) from Ramble On and Hardt (Guard 95) from Into the West 2-manned a level 95 Sari-surma on 1/30/2014.

Hardt Guardian 95 R9~Nofroe Hunter 95 R7~Brohardt RK 95 R6~Corvalien Cappy 86 R6
    Maximillion Champ 88 R4~Dahila mini 85 R6~Dbuff LM 65 R4~Annikaa Warden~Sanfred Burg
    Creeps~Blackpain BA R8~Pebkac Warg R5~Steroidrage Reevah R6
    ~Leader~ [url]Intothewest.guildlaunch.com[/url] ~Elendilmir server~

I appreciate that you're trying to find something worth doing in the game, something that might be challenging. There are a lot of other folks around who are doing the same thing (in fact, probably the majority of the former raiders who haven't left are doing some version of this). But posting these attempts in the Instance & Raid forum as a 'see what we did' just isn't impressing others because of the state of the game. If you're having fun, that's the important thing, no need to hold it up to the world.

Citation Envoyé par Angadan Voir le message
    I appreciate that you're trying to find something worth doing in the game, something that might be challenging. There are a lot of other folks around who are doing the same thing (in fact, probably the majority of the former raiders who haven't left are doing some version of this). But posting these attempts in the Instance & Raid forum as a 'see what we did' just isn't impressing others because of the state of the game. If you're having fun, that's the important thing, no need to hold it up to the world.
    But this one is one of the rare instances still challenging (I'm often "kicked off the cliff" (not sure if it's the right expression, I'm not english...) by the boss or his adds)
    I'm more impressed by this than by... myself or Captains/Guardians friends soloing some skraids in "Faceroll mode" since HD...
    Dernière modification par Castorix ; 03/02/2014 à 09h12.

What I find really impressive is it was 2-manned by a minstrel and a guard, nice job! Not what would've been in the past considered an ideal team for that, but my personal experience right now is it's an almost unbeatable team.

Congratulations.
    I'd explain it to you, but I'm all out of Puppets and Crayons.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    GLADDEN SERVER
    Moochy, 105 Minstrel R10

yeah this is quite a feat considering one guy is locked down near the end of the fight. Well done.

Minstrel and Guardian? yes, well done.
    LvL 100s: Beorning, Burglar, Captain, Champ, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Rune-Keeper
    LvL 85: Warden, Minstrel
    All my forum posts are my opinions and may not even be that. Also On Twitter: @leixicon

That's kinda why we are doing this though. We are hoping others will show off crazy difficult things like this too. It is pretty obvious everyone is quite bored atm, now is the time to test the limits of what our chars can do and see just how imaginative we can get with these dungeons, i mean we've got a while to wait on new dungeons.... Trust us though we know how just how e-peeny this looks.

Elendilmir - Skeev, Skeevlaf, Skeex, Honeybadgyr

Second star to the right and straight until morning... til you reach Neverland...

Cool

Despite my attempts to tell Skeev to "Hug the Tornado, Love the Tornado." on ventrillo , you guys did manage it. Kudos!

PS. Shweet! I can post now, and didn't have to wait a full hour even.
    !<3?!Wargs Rule!!?<3! But only because we have no playable feline races.
    ???s6u!?? 3?!?o?@? ?w ?o m3? @ 3?@ 3s3??
    *s6u!s* ¡?w ?o ?s3!6?@M pu@ 's3ss3??s!w-3?ol 's3s?l3?

Founder & Altoholic: playing wargies and loremistresses since 2006 SoA beta.*Jingle Jangle!*
    A "lifetime" of play on: Elendilmir (RIP), Crick, Landy, & more.

no need to hold it up to the world.
    No need to make stupid posts like this either.

+1
    And we should all resist the urge to "flop it out" after every victory.

Lost temple solo and duo by me

Enjoy screenies, no vid or screen on last boss fight, last fight was duo'd with hunter
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...solo-screenies
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000038b64/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Congrats, Sari Surma is one the few things I still haven't done in CM yet all :/
    Somehow no matter how trivial the game becomes, motivation and skill level of players seems to drop accordingly (and most people downright hate that instance to begin with).
    And sometimes I have the impression such things actually get easier with fewer people...less people to screw up or whatever the reason may be.
    I've done quite a few skraids at 85 with 3 or 4 people without really breaking a sweat, and only days later wiped with a full raid several times until patience was used up.

Anyway, most people I know that would be up for this already did all this crazy stuff before HD launch and have left by now...okay by now actually most others too. And unless a miracle happens, I'll probably follow.
    PyLotRO with Python 3.x support and bugfixes: [url]https://github.com/Lynx3d/pylotro[/url]

Nice job, even though Minstrel and Guard is a pretty "safe" combo for just about anything.
    [color=#00bfff]Weekend at Bill Ferny's - Windfola[/color]
    [color=#00bfff]Nanci - 100 Captain[/color]
    [color=#00bfff]Hirandiel - 100 Hunter[/color]
    [color=#00bfff]Hildimar - 100 Minstrel[/color]

Citation Envoyé par Academy Voir le message
    That's kinda why we are doing this though. We are hoping others will show off crazy difficult things like this too.
    The difficulty would be to find a class it could be challenging to do with, must be an even more interesting fight with an exotic duo.

I'm surprised by the lenght of the fight though, is it necessary to have a full tank builded guard?
    Can't you go with a healing mini kiting the adds and a red guard?

The most challenging solo fight I've had on my mini since HD is soloing watcher in warspeech tbh, you can solo most skraids in warspeech and for the others you go harmony and it's faceroll.

You can 2man all the 6man instances with a mini and a guard atm, and that's really sad for the game.

Another very interesting fight is Icy Crevasse T3 skraid with a 4-6 man.

Never tried to duo it in T1.

First Marshall Angiela

Citation Envoyé par AngielaBrandywine Voir le message
    The difficulty would be to find a class it could be challenging to do with, must be an even more interesting fight with an exotic duo.

I'm surprised by the lenght of the fight though, is it necessary to have a full tank builded guard?
    Can't you go with a healing mini kiting the adds and a red guard?
    I'd think you'd find this challenging with any class makeup tbh. Hardt only has the one level 95 and he's my duo buddy, so this is what we ran with. I'm certain other combos exist, but this is much more difficult than you are giving it credit for even with a 'safe combo', trust me.
    No you can go red guardian if you'd like.
    You could have the mini heal kite, but there's really no point to doing that. That would fall under the category of 'exotic makeup' imo (or exotic tactic), you'd certainly have a faster fight but also an awful lot of sudden losses.

The most challenging solo fight I've had on my mini since HD is soloing watcher in warspeech tbh, you can solo most skraids in warspeech and for the others you go harmony and it's faceroll.
    Try Orthanc Shadow wing T1 if you can get the locks. thats the most fun solo i've had.
    Dernière modification par Academy ; 02/02/2014 à 02h57. Motif: specification
    Elendilmir - Skeev, Skeevlaf, Skeex, Honeybadgyr

Another very interesting fight is Icy Crevasse T3 skraid with a 4-6 man.
    I tried to solo it with my Champ and I failed at boss (adds/LTs too numerous/strong after the mammoth, but Captains should be able to do it if there are enough adds to heal them, or other Champs with better tank gear or Guardians)

It is probably the most challenging skraid (for those technically soloable), but I remember when it was hard even in the solo version... while now we must do alone the 12-man to find challenge; the game is really in a catastrophic state
    Dernière modification par Castorix ; 03/02/2014 à 06h24.

TAnother very interesting fight is Icy Crevasse T3 skraid with a 4-6 man.

It's very easy to duo it, did it several times with champ + minstrel and we had more problems with the rest of the skirmish than with the boss fight, which we always did without any issues.

Unlike Castorix I haven't tried soloing it, and I don't think I will, as I'd probably get frustrated by swift deaths at the hands of some more powerful lieutenants on counter attacks.

Règles de messages