Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 2 sur 2 PremièrePremière 1 2
Affichage des résultats 26 à 35 sur 35
    Citation Envoyé par Gladgilrian Voir le message
    You mean I can just roll a new Freep and waltz into the moors, is this new?
    When did I say roll a new freep? Straw man tactics are generally something to avoid

Grats Grom

Creeps have always sucked until R6-R7, suck it up and tough it out like us old vets had to
    I remember myself. I started in Moria. I was the biggest idiot back then when it came to the game but I still had an idea of what went on.

Citation Envoyé par DiorEluchil Voir le message
    When did I say roll a new freep? Straw man tactics are generally something to avoid
    Well, leveling to 95 is hardly waltzing into the moors. You still will general have #### gear and of course no audacity. If you want to use that as an excuse to buy your way in go ahead, some one has to pay to keep this game alive.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Well, leveling to 95 is hardly waltzing into the moors. You still will general have #### gear and of course no audacity. If you want to use that as an excuse to buy your way in go ahead, some one has to pay to keep this game alive.
    Leveling to 95 is irrelevant. We are talking new creep vs new freep in the moors. Both will be without auda so thats irrelevant too. Now the creep will have 5 skills and not traits except for that trait from the intro quest. The freep will have a full skill tree, racial traits and so on aquired in a sheltered enviroment where he doesnt have to worry about getting zerged while trying to turn in 20 norbog chitins. Now who has the advantage?

Take a mid-rank freep vs. mid-rank creep (R7) - Thats still advantage to the freep as that creep still havent got a full arsenal of skills and so on.

I don't like Sheloob or whatever his name is as he once killed me when i was at low morale in a 1v1, oh and grats Grom on rank 15

Citation Envoyé par DiorEluchil Voir le message
    Leveling to 95 is irrelevant. We are talking new creep vs new freep in the moors. Both will be without auda so thats irrelevant too. Now the creep will have 5 skills and not traits except for that trait from the intro quest. The freep will have a full skill tree, racial traits and so on aquired in a sheltered enviroment where he doesnt have to worry about getting zerged while trying to turn in 20 norbog chitins. Now who has the advantage?

Take a mid-rank freep vs. mid-rank creep (R7) - Thats still advantage to the freep as that creep still havent got a full arsenal of skills and so on.
    No doubt about it, Freeps have always had the advantage, but I still prefer Creeps back before the store. Struggling as a greenie Creep teaches how to survive and how to be a team player in the moors, something that most Freeps never learn, to their detriment.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Bump

Citation Envoyé par Oket Voir le message
    Ive been waiting for this day for a long time. When I could finally troll the grats thread of the worst player on the server. First of all for all you Gromkirini suck ups out there!*Drum Roll*

HE FARMED HALF HIS RANK!!!!! Woohoo

Not only has he accomplished the incredible feat of farming . . . . he has defied physics and is the first dwarf that can run so far, so fast, and for so long to avoid any kind of 1v1 situation.

So Grats Grom on being the highest ranked and most pathetic player on the server! You deserve more than a little icon next to your portrait.
    I now miss Grom, Just saying.

Grats Grom! Impressive that you found enough action on Nimrodel to make it! You'd probably be r20 on any other server lol
    [COLOR=#a52a2a]Rivawen - [/COLOR][COLOR=#A52A2A]Trending - [/COLOR][COLOR=#a52a2a]Emporio - Jabberwock - Badromance[/COLOR]

Page 2 sur 2 PremièrePremière 1 2

Règles de messages