Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 9 sur 9

Discussion: Lotro... meh

Lotro... meh

I can't even justify getting to the login screen of the game right now. This expac... by expac I mean stupid quests that require no real effort or skill besides running and picking things up... and a huge expanse of pretty, but wasted space... has done nothing to make me feel my time is worth spending in.

Has pvp improved? Are big battles repeatable and still fun after a week?

Nope.

Am I wrong, has anyone found something to do that's still fun.

Ofcourse I could just login and run sch-lib for my 55th level.....

Pathetic.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

3 Fountain Street, Towerglan, Bree-land Homesteads, Arkenstone, Sweden
    Don't you think you should post this somewhere else...? The Firefoot sub forum is hardly the place if you want any attention to your issues.
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Arkenstone
    Malancil 105 CHN, Historian | Gilthiron 102 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 76 WDN, Woodsman
    Anancite 71 GRD, Armourer | Tarostel 54 HNT, Armsman | Angredeth 95 HNT, Tinker

Citation Envoyé par Marancil Voir le message
    Don't you think you should post this somewhere else...? The Firefoot sub forum is hardly the place if you want any attention to your issues.

Hey when I was but a little pup like you and your level 40 I loved the game too. You are cute.

That would be 48 by now, thank you, and frankly I do not care much about what you think since you do not bother to elaborate on your complaints.
    Sure, I have realized that some of the player base are not happy with HD and what it brought to the game (yet another trait tree among other stuff) but if you check my Profile and my other posts on this forum I fail to see the "cuteness", as I deem you interpret it. I was tweaking with game interfaces and providing support to gamers before Turbine even existed.
    Dernière modification par Marancil ; 01/01/2014 à 07h07.
    Malancil 105 CHN, Historian | Gilthiron 102 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 76 WDN, Woodsman

That would be 48 by now, thank you, and frankly I do not care much about what you think since you do not bother to elaborate on your complaints.
    Sure, I have realized that some of the player base are not happy with HD and what it brought to the game (yet another trait tree among other stuff) but if you check my Profile and my other posts on this forum I fail to see the "cuteness", as I deem you interpret it. I was tweaking with game interfaces and providing support to gamers before Turbine even existed.

This is even cuter, I actually read most of this one, and I am still confused by how it is possible for you to come off as so damn cute.

Citation Envoyé par KevMcC Voir le message
    I can't even justify getting to the login screen of the game right now. This expac... by expac I mean stupid quests that require no real effort or skill besides running and picking things up... and a huge expanse of pretty, but wasted space... has done nothing to make me feel my time is worth spending in.

Has pvp improved? Are big battles repeatable and still fun after a week?

Nope.

Am I wrong, has anyone found something to do that's still fun.

Ofcourse I could just login and run sch-lib for my 55th level.....

Pathetic.
    Turbine can't win, they make the game hard people whine, they make it easy they whine too, please STOP spamming the forums with "I hate update12" or whatever...we get the point...
    I use to wonder what friendship could be...
    Until you all shared this magic with me!

Whoa you must have seen the first MMORGPs! awesome!
    I use to wonder what friendship could be...
    Until you all shared this magic with me!

Seen it, yes, played it no. Sorry. I lived in a rural area back then (as I do today) and running around with modem cables at low bandwidth was not optimal for playing MMORPG ( NeverwinterNights )
    In fact LOTRO is my first MMORPG.
    Dernière modification par Marancil ; 02/01/2014 à 04h01.

Seen it, yes, played it no. Sorry. I lived in a rural area back then (as I do today) and running around with modem cables at low bandwidth was not optimal for playing MMORPG ( NeverwinterNights )
    In fact LOTRO is my first MMORPG.
    I wonder how much it would cost to purchase you a personality?

Règles de messages