Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 6 sur 6
    3 Fountain Street, Towerglan, Bree-land Homesteads, Arkenstone, Sweden

Crafting offer - Free Armour (full set) for some work

I have launched a new Character that is an Armourer. He is not yet in my signature, but his name is Anancite (which happens to be "steel" in latin). I was considering some ways of jump starting his Crafting, fast ways of leveling up. As always the issue is time. Time to gather Ore, time to process it, etc.

So I have the following offer:
    If you help me with materials, I will give you an armour. The full set with Critical Success, if wanted. Any level that I can accomplish.
    When writing this I am still at low levels, but even new players need good armour. Help me gather Ore (Barrow-iron is most relevant right now, but Rich Iron is just around the corner) and find that armour you like.

You have a list of available Recipes here http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Metalsmith look up your level , I may need the Recipe for your Armour if it is not among the basic sets, make sure I get it. Check the Minimum Level, that is the level you need to be in for the Armour to be usable for you. I can not tell you how your Armour will look like if I do not have the Recipe, or are able to do it, but as I progress I may post screenshots here. There may be images available online if you search.

Now, in order to organize this a bit, I must ask that you POST HERE. The ingame Mail system is not good enough to handle this, only use it to send me Materials. Progress will be documented here, no where else.

Lack of replies or posts here, will render this effort void.
    The offer stands until: Thursday 20:00 GMT (Thursday 14:00 EST New York, Friday 06:00 AEDT Sydney, Friday 00:30 IST Delhi , examples only)

LEVEL Staus: Journeyman (I am expecting to be Expert within 24 hours)

NOTE: This is not related to Cosmetic Stuff. Make sure you are wanting the REAL STEEL thing. Go to Lailas market for the plumes and feathers...
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Arkenstone
    Malancil 105 CHN, Historian | Gilthiron 102 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 76 WDN, Woodsman
    Anancite 71 GRD, Armourer | Tarostel 54 HNT, Armsman | Angredeth 95 HNT, Tinker

Citation Envoyé par Marancil Voir le message
    I have launched a new Character that is an Armourer. He is not yet in my signature, but his name is Anancite (which happens to be "steel" in latin). I was considering some ways of jump starting his Crafting, fast ways of leveling up. As always the issue is time. Time to gather Ore, time to process it, etc.

So I have the following offer:
    If you help me with materials, I will give you an armour. The full set with Critical Success, if wanted. Any level that I can accomplish.
    When writing this I am still at low levels, but even new players need good armour. Help me gather Ore (Barrow-iron is most relevant right now, but Rich Iron is just around the corner) and find that armour you like.

You have a list of available Recipes here http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Metalsmith look up your level , I may need the Recipe for your Armour if it is not among the basic sets, make sure I get it. Check the Minimum Level, that is the level you need to be in for the Armour to be usable for you. I can not tell you how your Armour will look like if I do not have the Recipe, or are able to do it, but as I progress I may post screenshots here. There may be images available online if you search.

Now, in order to organize this a bit, I must ask that you POST HERE. The ingame Mail system is not good enough to handle this, only use it to send me Materials. Progress will be documented here, no where else.

Lack of replies or posts here, will render this effort void.
    The offer stands until: Thursday 20:00 GMT (Thursday 14:00 EST New York, Friday 06:00 AEDT Sydney, Friday 00:30 IST Delhi , examples only)

LEVEL Staus: Journeyman (I am expecting to be Expert within 24 hours)

NOTE: This is not related to Cosmetic Stuff. Make sure you are wanting the REAL STEEL thing. Go to Lailas market for the plumes and feathers...
    Lack of replies make this void? Get out and do the work yourself like we all did, well not me, I am a cheater and lazy and I bummed off my kinnies, but like someone else who actually plays as intended!
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

And I do. But I also realize that the Armour and Weapons available for the low level players can be improved a lot and while my other Characters provide weapons and scrolls for Anancite, not all of the new players have the same resources. What's wrong with offering just that? As for the requested effort in return, I believe in working to get anywhere, be that studying, chopping wood, welding, whatever. A small parallel to Real Life. You don't get something for nothing.

The time limit is set in case I get many replies and to be able to have the time to make sure everyone gets what they want, don't want to do a "Turbine", from what I see in your other posts.. Does not seem to be that case right now anyway...
    Dernière modification par Marancil ; 01/01/2014 à 06h33.
    Malancil 105 CHN, Historian | Gilthiron 102 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 76 WDN, Woodsman

And I do. But I also realize that the Armour and Weapons available for the low level players can be improved a lot and while my other Characters provide weapons and scrolls for Anancite, not all of the new players have the same resources. What's wrong with offering just that? As for the requested effort in return, I believe in working to get anywhere, be that studying, chopping wood, welding, whatever. A small parallel to Real Life. You don't get something for nothing.

The time limit is set in case I get many replies and to be able to have the time to make sure everyone gets what they want, don't want to do a "Turbine", from what I see in your other posts.. Does not seem to be that case right now anyway...
    While I stopped reading after the first word or so, I have no doubt you gave a deep and important reply about lower level armor in a game where you can go from lvl 1-50 by crafting or with turbine points.

Offer void.

Offer void.
    We knew way before you typed it.

Règles de messages