Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 5 sur 5

Discussion: Ceiling Hooks?

Question Ceiling Hooks?

I may very well be blind, but I have looked at every ceiling in my deluxe house and can't seem to find a single ceiling hook. Any ideas? Thanks!
    [url=http://www.freewebproxy.com/][img]http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/xd89z.jpg[/img][/url]

If I remember right, there are only ceiling hooks in kin houses. Wish they were in all of them! My tinker sure makes some pretty ones!

There is one single ceiling hook in deluxe houses.

I can't honestly say for all versions but in my Bree-land deluxe house it is in the dead centre of the main room.

Here's a list of the hooks in each house type.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

Citation Envoyé par WBS Voir le message
    There is one single ceiling hook in deluxe houses.

I can't honestly say for all versions but in my Bree-land deluxe house it is in the dead centre of the main room.

Here's a list of the hooks in each house type.
    It's in the very centre of the main room for Hobbit deluxe homes as well. I just used mine yesterday while redecorating.

In the elven deluxe house it is in the room upstairs if I'm not mistaken. You can hardly look to detect something put in there.

Règles de messages