Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 1 sur 2 1 2 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 à 25 sur 43

Discussion: F2P Challenge

F2P Challenge

Would anyone like to start out as a pure F2P and start a play group? Looking for a couple of people...max of 6....we play on these toons together set up times and what not. I think it could be very fun...grindy...but I am up for it.
    Server can be any as we would be starting new but I am open to suggestions. Will check back later to see if there is interest.

Cheers!

Hoping to start tonight...msg me on forums

Unhappy

No one huh.... sad face.....

I was wondering when I would see people trying the free to play challenge again. I didn't see this when it was first posted but I think I'd be interested in this. What server did you want to play on? What time did you want to play (and what time zone are you in)? I'm in if I can get on when you want to play

This is a pretty fun challenge, I've done it before for a while but my friends got impatient and bought things ha ha!

Server doesn't matter. I'm in MST timezone. I'm good for a couple hours easy every night. Have Sunday Tuesday Wednesday off and am usually done work by 7pm on the other days.

I'm in the CST time zone so I'll be an hour ahead of you. I don't know exactly how long I can play each night but I can guarantee at least 1 hour when I do play. Tuesday and Wednesday I can give you 2 to 3 hours (maybe more) earlier in the day if no one calls me for work.

I was trying to find a server to play on, but I don't know which will be best for F2P. Brandywine is the most populated I hear, and I think that Landroval had a healthy amount of people and it's RP encouraged if you're into that sort of thing.

Choosing a class will probably take the longest. I've played them all at least to level 30 or 40 and they're all plenty fun.

Awesome! I have another person as well so i think 3 should be just fine. Asked them to post here and then we can get things rolling

I am in the EST zone. So when are we getting this "venture" going? I vote Landroval as our server. Do you guys have any quest packs?
    Dernière modification par Yignificent_Nimogist ; 26/12/2013 à 12h15.
    Riddermark Freeps and Creeps: Morgunith, LM/Hadellost, Burglar/Nukzat, Reaver Rank 6
    Meneldor Freeps and Creeps: Cambanod, Cpt

Im cool with Landroval. I was more thing we each create a new account that way we all in the same boat!!

Landroval sounds fine to me too. On my main account I have almost everything up to Isengard but since we'll be doing a F2P I think up to Lonelands is free, right? We'll have to save up points for the rest of the stuff we want. It'll be tough going without the goodies I already bought in the past but a lot of fun too.

OKie doke...go ahead and make a toon on a new account in Landroval. We'll post our names here!! Woot

Just make sure you create a brand new account.so we all have the same TP's

Play your character's out of the intro and then we will decide where to meet up and begin our adventure.

Syrop - Dwarf Champion!

Sounds like fun! Wish I had the time to join you guys.
    MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority

Permond-Man Burglar
    Riddermark Freeps and Creeps: Morgunith, LM/Hadellost, Burglar/Nukzat, Reaver Rank 6

I'm done intro. Will leave him be until we are all out. Maybe we can use a ventrillo server or something if anyone knows someone that would let us Will keep checking the thread until we finally meet up. Also joined GLFF.

So wait, How are we to accrue enough TP for our needs? Can grinding deeds on one character work?

Remember that we need to do the Shire deeds, Bree-land deeds, Ered Luin deeds, and Lone-Lands deeds to be able to buy our first quest pack which SHOULD be Evendim.

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Bree-land_Deeds
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/The_Shire_Deeds
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ered_Luin_Deeds
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Lone-lands_Deeds

After we get our first quest pack from the LOTRO store, it's just a matter of doing each region's deeds that which we buy.
    Dernière modification par Yignificent_Nimogist ; 26/12/2013 à 16h02.

We can make other toons once we have exhausted all TP gains....then switch back to mains once we open new regions

Alright, out of the intro. Now we wait for hauntedautumn.

Sounds good! Gonna be great...we can post screenies and what not in here to chronicle the adventure!!!! Or make a new thread in Landroval ;P

Oh my I didn't realize we were starting now. I'll go ahead and create my character and get out of that introduction.

Cool

Allow me to introduce....Syrop!!

OK, I'll send you all a tell once I'm in.

Hobbit Minstrel - Lavatera

Maybe we should start a raid call group...free chat is always nice!!

7774874 is the raid call channel I made...d/l the app

Page 1 sur 2 1 2 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages