Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 10 sur 10

Discussion: PvMP SotD Weirdness

PvMP SotD Weirdness

While I find it completely hilarious that we're getting a creep keep's own defenders to kill the creeps, it's a bit on the broken side.

So.... let's go into more detail on how SotD broke PvMP and suggestions on how to fix it.
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

While I have seen the creep keep's NPCs turn on creeps, can it happen the other way too? Freep NPCs turning on freeps if a WL casts the WL bubble.

If not, then only one thing needs fixed instead of two.
    Gremblus, Seuer, Grelob, and various others of Arkenstone

Citation Envoyé par Gremus Voir le message
    While I have seen the creep keep's NPCs turn on creeps, can it happen the other way too? Freep NPCs turning on freeps if a WL casts the WL bubble.

If not, then only one thing needs fixed instead of two.
    If I understand the mechanic correctly, if the damage reduction goes above 100% with either, it is then considered a heal. When that happens, it gets registered as such on the agro tables for the NPCs. So after the creeps wipe out the freeps, the only thing left on the agro table are the creeps, and then they get wiped out.

Or at least, that's the general gist of what's going on, and we're basically seeing stacking of DRs through mitigations, audacity, and the bubble that's occuring in an odd way, and the bubble needs to be a final, multiplicative modifier, rather than an addition based one that it currently is.

If that's not right, please correct me.

Citation Envoyé par Almagnus1 Voir le message
    If I understand the mechanic correctly, if the damage reduction goes above 100% with either, it is then considered a heal. When that happens, it gets registered as such on the agro tables for the NPCs. So after the creeps wipe out the freeps, the only thing left on the agro table are the creeps, and then they get wiped out.

Or at least, that's the general gist of what's going on, and we're basically seeing stacking of DRs through mitigations, audacity, and the bubble that's occuring in an odd way, and the bubble needs to be a final, multiplicative modifier, rather than an addition based one that it currently is.

If that's not right, please correct me.
    That's the way I understand how this is working. Also with regard to wl bubble afaik it sets the inc damage to -90% rather than giving extra -90% which is why you don't see the freep npcs attacking freeps from wl bubbles.
    Rakanor R12 Reaver - Trin R11 Champion

Please fix champions https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...lunky-champion

The solution is very simple...

no additive stacking of damage source reductions

done
    Second Marshall Maywyn Eorthas of Rohan - Captain - Rank 13

Tyrant Gate Wargkönig, Son of Krithmog - Stalker - Rank 15

I would just like to point out that there is absolutely nothing wrong with SotD. It works exatly the way it was designed to work. I have never seen NPCs attacking other players or other NPCs in instances, raids, skirmishes, or in the landscape when the skill is used. It is a problem that exists solely in the Moors and mostlikely has to do with audacity. Fix audacity or the way audacity's incoming damage modifier is added to other incoming damage modifiers and the problem is solved. Or you could just cap incoming damage modifiers that reduce damage taken at 100%. Voilà, problem solved. But the skill is working just fine.

And you couldn't eliminate additive stacking of damage source reductions since a yellow line traited captain has several skills that would be adversely impacted by this. You may end up with To Arms not working properly or even overwriting SotD and that would not be pretty.

Citation Envoyé par OverlordGate Voir le message
    The solution is very simple...

no additive stacking of damage source reductions

done
    Or, at the very least, establish a hard cap at some high-but-less-than-100% value.
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Citation Envoyé par furtim Voir le message
    Or, at the very least, establish a hard cap at some high-but-less-than-100% value.
    Might as well make the hard cap for DR be 99%

That's almost at the point where ICMR will outheal the damage, you still take 1% of the damage regardless.

After spending an afternoon out in the Moors and seeing a *very* unfortunate side effect of the SotD+Audacity problem I do think this issue needs to be looked at and dealt with sooner rather than later.

Règles de messages