Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 2 sur 5 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 26 à 50 sur 102

Discussion: So tell me...

"Not to start total drama, but you can thank the freep raid leaders for that mess. People don't like being zerged into rage logging very much, so most have left."
    Dernière modification par Paladiran ; 05/02/2014 à 22h57.
    Paladiran 105 Hunter, r10; Leeafe 105 Lore-master, r1, Agrro 105 Minstrel, r5, Gaarrd 105 Guardian, Valann 105 Captain, Elvwing 105 Rune-keeper, Sneakky 105 Burglar, Chaamp 105 Champion. Shifta 100 Beorning, Heeals 83 Minstrel, Siegun 73 Warden

Citation Envoyé par arghh Voir le message
    Sry took a long Leave of Absence. Will be back in a few days so you can stop QQ

Also this thread is so much fun. My vote for best thread of the year! Woop Woop

I agree, I've found great amusement in this thread.

Retired
    Ona -> Confetti - r8 Burglar // Funfetti - r7 Mini (Execution - Gladden)
    Demodex - r8 Warg // Bonana Split - r11 WL(Brandywine)

Citation Envoyé par b4jet9597 Voir le message
    In conclusion, just log when those all powerful high ranked freeps start camping. It will relieve a lot of stress and *gasp* freeps wont rank up more off of easy kills.

So tell me,

Do you act like a defeated loser on your new server?

Do you show up all buffed with your brilliant strategy of logging off and the creeps are all like, thanks buds we couldn't have logged off without ya? And then they're all like frenzied in glff after they flip saying, that phoenix whatever name dude is like pro logger man. Nobody logs like this dude, it was epic.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000054296/signature.png]Maddawgg[/charsig]

Citation Envoyé par XxMaddawggxX Voir le message
    So tell me,

Do you act like a defeated loser on your new server?

Do you show up all buffed with your brilliant strategy of logging off and the creeps are all like, thanks buds we couldn't have logged off without ya? And then they're all like frenzied in glff after they flip saying, that phoenix whatever name dude is like pro logger man. Nobody logs like this dude, it was epic.
    Lol Madd you obviously don't remember me, or my moors tactics at all. You can ask pretty much anyone, I will charge balls first into a craid, without hesitation.

Sorry, but I can't even read this mess. Try again, please. English this time.

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r11 War-Leader/
    Ryzer, r13 Captain/ Ryzur, Minstrel.
    Skill and Valour/Divide Et Impera, Landroval. .

......lols

I really cant understand the creeps that are complaining right now... They should be celebrating! Infamy has never been so abundant!

Some peeps might get offended but the freeps pvping right now are mostly really really bad... If it wasnt for some veteran freeps like Madd, Nim, Drok, Hell and some other guys it would be a complete faceroll for the creeps... Moors would become totaly uninteresting...

At some point, laughing at squishy champs gets old...

Cya all, next week

Oh and nice one Madd, lolz...
    [CENTER][URL="http://postimage.org/"][IMG]http://s5.postimg.org/oiz5srzbr/download_1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[COLOR=#ffffff][I][B]Only fools and dead men never change their mind[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Your trolling is almost as bad as your Guardian, Maddawgg, and that's quite the feat.
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Citation Envoyé par CantankerousTim Voir le message
    Your trolling is almost as bad as your Guardian, Maddawgg, and that's quite the feat.
    Grash, my new fav target. Say hello to my slow when you are wondering why you cant get position on anyone.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000054296/signature.png]Maddawgg[/charsig]

Someone's getting personal.
    Forum pvp amuses me so much.

Retired

Citation Envoyé par MonkeyMe Voir le message

Someone's getting personal.
    Forum pvp amuses me so much.

Citation Envoyé par zagreb000 Voir le message
    I really cant understand the creeps that are complaining right now... They should be celebrating! Infamy has never been so abundant!

Some peeps might get offended but the freeps pvping right now are mostly really really bad... If it wasnt for some veteran freeps like Madd, Nim, Drok, Hell and some other guys it would be a complete faceroll for the creeps... Moors would become totaly uninteresting...

At some point, laughing at squishy champs gets old...

Cya all, next week

Oh and nice one Madd, lolz...
    MY complaint on creepside is this Aragonis, the out of combat morale regen is super slow. Because of the jump in morale for creeps the regen take about 5-6 minutes to fully regen which is ridiculous.

Citation Envoyé par Isylum Voir le message
    MY complaint on creepside is this Aragonis, the out of combat morale regen is super slow. Because of the jump in morale for creeps the regen take about 5-6 minutes to fully regen which is ridiculous.
    That's a legit complaint, all they need to do is add a food that gives lots of out of combat regen.

That's a legit complaint, all they need to do is add a food that gives lots of out of combat regen.

I'm not sure if this is a failed attempt at sarcasm, or just plain ignorance.

I'm enjoying this thread and check it often for a few giggles (especially Maddawgs. Lol) But Ona.... You really need to carry on with your business on Brandy. No one cares for your posts here....

Carry on =)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I partially made that comment for the pictures I knew would follow, and you guys and gals did not disappoint. Keep them coming.

On a more serious note, Creeps have always been inferior to Freeps. A straight fight between a ranked Freep, fully geared, and a ranked Creep, both with an equal amount of skill behind the keyboard, will always result in a Freep victory, regardless of class. Anyone who believes otherwise is deluding themselves. I know that a match-up such as that is rare, but it does a good job representing the overall state of PvP. What should be a fair fight will always be in favor of the Freeps.

To clarify, I am talking about a so-called "even" fight, factoring out things such as the element of surprise, number of players, class, etc. Those do have a fair amount of weight in determining the victor, but people seem to be referring to a straight match up of the amount of power and utility available to Freeps and Creeps, respectively, and Freeps are the obvious winners there, and it's only gotten worse over the years.
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Citation Envoyé par Justbelieving Voir le message
    I'm enjoying this thread and check it often for a few giggles (especially Maddawgs. Lol) But Ona.... You really need to carry on with your business on Brandy. No one cares for your posts here....

Carry on =)
    That's unfortunate for whoever cares what I do.

Im free to do whatever I want :P Nice try though.

Retired

Citation Envoyé par Justbelieving Voir le message

Carry on =)
    I'm sorry, I forgot you made the rules about who could post where. Oh wait, silly me. Anyone can post anywhere they like, and Ona's just as qualified to post on this thread in this forum seeing as she played on this server for how long?
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

I partially made that comment for the pictures I knew would follow, and you guys and gals did not disappoint. Keep them coming.

Removed due to total garbage

Citation Envoyé par TheOrcsBane Voir le message
    I'm sorry, I forgot you made the rules about who could post where. Oh wait, silly me. Anyone can post anywhere they like, and Ona's just as qualified to post on this thread in this forum seeing as she played on this server for how long?

On a more serious note, Creeps have always been inferior to Freeps. A straight fight between a ranked Freep, fully geared, and a ranked Creep, both with an equal amount of skill behind the keyboard, will always result in a Freep victory, regardless of class. Anyone who believes otherwise is deluding themselves. I know that a match-up such as that is rare, but it does a good job representing the overall state of PvP. What should be a fair fight will always be in favor of the Freeps.

To clarify, I am talking about a so-called "even" fight, factoring out things such as the element of surprise, number of players, class, etc. Those do have a fair amount of weight in determining the victor, but people seem to be referring to a straight match up of the amount of power and utility available to Freeps and Creeps, respectively, and Freeps are the obvious winners there, and it's only gotten worse over the years.
    By the way, hey Grash. Long time no see.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

Love the first picture.

As for the second one, I will admit that I may not have the best knowledge of the details of the current LotRO PvMP meta, but anyone who plays for more than 20 minutes in the Moors can find validity in what I said.

I should clarify a bit more though. I don't mean to imply "Freeps Op, people who play Freep are unskilled and looking for easy kills." That's some players, but not most. Most Freeps level a character to max level, become attached to their character, deck them out with sweet gear, and then want to try their hand at PvP. It's not their fault that they were dealt the better hand, and I certainly don't blame them for taking advantage of it. I would prefer playing a character that I had invested so much time into, especially one so customizeable, rather than one that you just make and is automatically max level; I just don't have the stomach for PvE. I also see why Turbine makes changes to PvE without worrying too much about the impact of it on PvMP, even if I don't like it.

You'll hear a lot of Freeps/Creeps say they miss the 65 cap (myself included) not because it was more even (though it was slightly) but because there were less... silly skills. Not sure how else to put it. Classes of both sides can do things now that just aren't fun to play with/against. For my Warg, in specific; 3 minute CD on Sprint and Disappear? I hated that the moment I saw it. It should be at the very least 5 minutes. Sprint and Disappear both have utility offensively, but I'd rather that buff go towards resisting damage so that I can stay in the fight longer rather than merely being able to run from said damage more often.

Tired, rambling, trying to reason with trolls. I think it's oyasumi nasai for me. (And hey, TheOrcsBane, how's it going? Still in the Tribe or full-on Brandywine now?)

Oh, I almost forgot! I've made a grave mistake! 2 posts, and no cats for Thecookiemonster?! This shall be remedied. Not sure if Cookie's still around, but I would hate to disappoint him.

Here's the two cats that my girlfriend and I just adopted; Sherlock and Watson! (Watson in the front, Sherlock in the back)

You'll hear a lot of Freeps/Creeps say they miss the 65 cap (myself included) not because it was more even (though it was slightly) but because there were less... silly skills. Not sure how else to put it. Classes of both sides can do things now that just aren't fun to play with/against. For my Warg, in specific; 3 minute CD on Sprint and Disappear? I hated that the moment I saw it. It should be at the very least 5 minutes. Sprint and Disappear both have utility offensively, but I'd rather that buff go towards resisting damage so that I can stay in the fight longer rather than merely being able to run from said damage more often.
    Now this, this I can agree with.

Props

(And hey, TheOrcsBane, how's it going? Still in the Tribe or full-on Brandywine now?)

It's going pretty good, how about you? Haven't seen you very active at all. And I'm pretty much full Brandywine now, even though my creeps and hunter are still on Imladris.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

I really dont get you guys that leave Imladris for bigger servers... Its like you pvp in Lotro for something more then the community... The only reason i always come back to Lotro is to see all the familiar faces....
    There are so many MMOs with far superior pvp out there.. but where else will you get to fight the same freeps/creeps you fight here...
    Maybe i care too much... Its just that, for me, players arent just a bunch of random pixels on the screen so similar to one another ...

Which is why i have to say that even thought i respect anyone's right to write on these forums, i have to agree with pawz.. I really dont care what someone that left Imladris has to say on the imladris pvp forums....
    Dernière modification par zagreb000 ; 29/12/2013 à 12h37.
    [CENTER][URL="http://postimage.org/"][IMG]http://s5.postimg.org/oiz5srzbr/download_1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[COLOR=#ffffff][I][B]Only fools and dead men never change their mind[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

I really dont get you guys that leave Imladris for bigger servers...
    Gasp* Maybe I actually like the PvP in this game. And maybe I think Imladris is total and complete trash, and maybe I thought it was worth $25 of my money to leave. Just brainstorming..

There are so many MMOs with far superior pvp out there.. but where else will you get to fight the same freeps/creeps you fight here...
    Maybe i care too much... Its just that, for me, players arent just a bunch of random pixels on the screen so similar to one another ...
    Yes, there are games with better PvP. But, I've dumped quite a good chunk of my money into this game, so I might as well play it out.

I really dont care what someone that left Imladris has to say on the imladris pvp forums....
    Well you can always click the little X and not have to see it anymore, can't you?

Page 2 sur 5 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages