Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 4 sur 5 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 76 à 100 sur 102

Discussion: So tell me...

Citation Envoyé par zagreb000 Voir le message
    Almost none of the high ranked freeps group up with the newbie fraid that camps grams occasionally...
    Sorry, but you seem to be from another parallel dimension. I see only highrankers camp GC with some newbie freeps tagging along, 2 max.
    Hydrogen
    Nitrogenn
    Hydronakh

Citation Envoyé par Anurr Voir le message
    Sorry, but you seem to be from another parallel dimension. I see only highrankers camp GC with some newbie freeps tagging along, 2 max.
    Sure you do... Even though almost all high rank freeps left after HD...They might have all returned in the last week during my absence, but i highly doubt that..
    Im pretty sure jhank is the fearsome freep raid leader some creeps are mentioning, since most of raid invites came from him and his lot....

As i said, most vets are in duos or 3-4 man fellowships... I have never seen any higher rank freep, 9 and up, joining a raid for grams camp.. just doesnt happen.

Citation Envoyé par Amdul Voir le message
    I don't agree with the playstyle because it isn't how pvp should be done. It's pvp just like farming an alt account or macroing is. There's no challenge in it.

What makes a server better is some semblance of balance between the sides, not just whoever has the biggest group wins.

When did I say other servers are better? Just because they aren't, doesn't mean we should be happy with a poor standard of pvp here.

With that last one, "if" is the big word in the sentence. Having a basis in fact could mean that a group of creeps is leaving a server, or that it's considering moving here. It is by no means something to rely on. And if they are thinking of it, surely seeing something that isn't a grams camp would make them more likely to move here.
    See the problem is it's not how YOU think pvp should be done. if camping isn't against the rules of the game, and the freeps have no problem sitting in one place for hours, then no one can tell them to not do that. They can play the game however they want to. I'm not saying i like grams camps, i don't, but i'm not about to tell other people how to play the game and then complain when they don't play it the way i want them to.

Semblance of balance in lotro pvp? Dude come on, are you new here?

If the poor standard of pvp here is similar to the standard of pvp on other servers, maybe the problem isn't our server but this game's pvp.

While it may be rumors, just remember we have a better chance of gaining a few creeps from a larger server then having people changing the way they play.
    Dernière modification par Nimrinoth ; 01/01/2014 à 14h05.

As i said, most vets are in duos or 3-4 man fellowships... I have never seen any higher rank freep, 9 and up, joining a raid for grams camp.. just doesnt happen.
    You must be joking? Before you comment, make sure you know what you're talking about. I've ran with all the people that are camping Grams and let me tell you...
    IT HAPPENS

Say I give you the benefit of the doubt, even a 4 for so called "vets" to camp Grams is pathetic, but we must remember, they have to protect their ratings.

Edit: In fact, the main reason for the camp in the first place is because of the raid.

Ironic.

Citation Envoyé par Nimrinoth Voir le message
    See the problem is it's not how YOU think pvp should be done. if camping isn't against the rules of the game, and the freeps have no problem sitting in one place for hours, then no one can tell them to not do that. They can play the game however they want to. I'm not saying i like grams camps, i don't, but i'm not about to tell other people how to play the game and then complain when they don't play it the way i want them to.

Semblance of balance in lotro pvp? Dude come on, are you new here?

If the poor standard of pvp here is similar to the standard of pvp on other servers, maybe the problem isn't our server but this game's pvp.

While it may be rumors, just remember we have a better chance of gaining a few creeps from a larger server then having people changing the way they play.
    The way pvp should be done is the way that allows both sides to enjoy it. Because at the end of the day, we're here to have fun. That's the point behind the game. And are grams camps fun for creeps? I have yet to see any creep say that they enjoy grams camp.

Yeah, I realise I could have phrased that better... I suppose balanced fights are possible under certain conditions that are pretty difficult to find, but they are possible. And far more fun that camping grams.

Not really. I mean, people farmed alt accounts, right? And the community, as a whole, decided it was unacceptable, and anyone caught doing it would become a pariah. And so they changed the way they play. I'm not talking about the same level of rejection, more to the scale of refusing to join them yourself, and encouraging newer players to do the same.

Basically, if before you decide to join a raid, ask "Will this make the current action better or worse?", and act based on the answer, the entire player base will benefit. Plus you'll become a better player if you don't constantly raid up, so really there are no losers.

Citation Envoyé par b4jet9597 Voir le message
    You must be joking? Before you comment, make sure you know what you're talking about. I've ran with all the people that are camping Grams and let me tell you...
    IT HAPPENS

Say I give you the benefit of the doubt, even a 4 for so called "vets" to camp Grams is pathetic, but we must remember, they have to protect their ratings.

Edit: In fact, the main reason for the camp in the first place is because of the raid.

Ironic.

... Easy fella, calm down... Just because you camped grams doesnt mean others do now.. and how would you even know what happens now on imladris?

Why so called? You dont want to acknowledge that title? How bout i give you a title, so you dont feel left out? Will it be ok then?

Yes, the ratings! Its all about the ratings! Mine is 900, and im quite sturdy... im willing to bet only a handful of freeps have a rating above 1500..

Nim actually has negative rating.. i kid you not...
    Dernière modification par zagreb000 ; 01/01/2014 à 18h17.

Nimmy is a naab like me so that argument is invalid we both solo to much hence our pathetic -0.001 rating

and how would you even know what happens now on imladris?
    Non of you don't and it's so funny that you are so into it

Have not seen gramscamp since I've been back. Week or so. Maybe american night time yes but can only speak of EU nights.

... Easy fella, calm down... Just because you camped grams doesnt mean others do now.. and how would you even know what happens now on imladris?

Why so called? You dont want to acknowledge that title? How bout i give you a title, so you dont feel left out? Will it be ok then?

Yes, the ratings! Its all about the ratings! Mine is 900, and im quite sturdy... im willing to bet only a handful of freeps have a rating above 1500..

I'll admit, I camped a good chunk of my rank 6...but then I noticed it wasn't very fun.

I know what happens on Imladris because every time I log on my reaver (not much as of late due to a slow push for rank 12 on my main) it's either a Grams camp, or it's 3-4 freeps running to the BD of Lug from even numbers. Valiance.

To be quite honest, I have no idea what you're talking about in you're absurd "so called" comment. So I'll just say I said they were so called, and that's that, nothing derogatory, just a simple 2 words before another word.

As for my title, just call me The Guy You Will Never Beat in an Argument, that should suffice.

On another note, Nim is a freak of nature... a beast lurking for a hopeful kill, he pounces to only get smashed by the Great Hammer known as.....The Craid!

The Life of the Spear Warden.

Citation Envoyé par Amdul Voir le message
    The way pvp should be done is the way that allows both sides to enjoy it. Because at the end of the day, we're here to have fun. That's the point behind the game. And are grams camps fun for creeps? I have yet to see any creep say that they enjoy grams camp.

Yeah, I realise I could have phrased that better... I suppose balanced fights are possible under certain conditions that are pretty difficult to find, but they are possible. And far more fun that camping grams.

Not really. I mean, people farmed alt accounts, right? And the community, as a whole, decided it was unacceptable, and anyone caught doing it would become a pariah. And so they changed the way they play. I'm not talking about the same level of rejection, more to the scale of refusing to join them yourself, and encouraging newer players to do the same.

Basically, if before you decide to join a raid, ask "Will this make the current action better or worse?", and act based on the answer, the entire player base will benefit. Plus you'll become a better player if you don't constantly raid up, so really there are no losers.
    I actually agree with you. Grams camps are not very compelling or fun but again some people don't mind playing that way. Some freeps, or players in general really, don't want to die and find they have the most fun when they are dominating. Who are we to say they are playing the game wrong because of that? The best creeps can do is adapt to this type of player base and learn to counter it. Or leave...
    Dernière modification par Nimrinoth ; 01/01/2014 à 23h27.

As for my title, just call me The Guy You Will Never Beat in an Argument, that should suffice.

Hahaha... I thought you were just trying to have a few laughs...have a little fun posting on the forums.... which is why i decided to play along...
    But you actually thought you and me were having a serious discussion here...

"the guy you will never beat in an argument".... haha, you truly are deluded, my friend..

really ?

your complaining about grams camping only camping ive seen in the past week has been outside GV bAs hitting 10k ok 14k morale freeps reavers running into a group of 10 freeps killing sum1 and running of with still 50k of his 70k morale pool dont know what you have been playing but its definitely not in the ettenmoors.

also yes there was grams camps pre HD but if you dont like it map out we cant map anywhere we have to stand at gv stairs and take it since every creep has just made a ba

Hahaha... I thought you were just trying to have a few laughs...have a little fun posting on the forums.... which is why i decided to play along...
    But you actually thought you and me were having a serious discussion here...
    Well, to start.. I think you meant...
    thought you and I were having a serious discussion here.

Now that that's out of the way, who says I don't consider this to be totally and completely fun? I get a kick out of seeing what failed attempts to counter troll pop up.

@That picture, I give you props, that gave me a good laugh. I will counter with...

"the guy you will never beat in an argument".... haha, you truly are deluded, my friend..

You guys are funny.

getting boring...
    Well, to start.. English is my second language.. So for me, making such minor grammatical errors, here and there, is expected...
    Now that that's out of the way.....

Your pics are exactly why i think you are a fail troll... You offer no substance.. Your pics are completely meaningless offering me less and less incentive to continue making fun of you... Pls try harder..

Citation Envoyé par arghh Voir le message
    Non of you don't and it's so funny that you are so into it

Have not seen gramscamp since I've been back. Week or so. Maybe american night time yes but can only speak of EU nights.
    There were GCs every day I logged before you returned. You just got lucky to return into some good action. When this topic was started it was gcamping all the time.

And Aragonis, dunno what you're talking about, every time I log into gcamp it's the same names of high-rankers all the time, and I know them pretty well, with many of them I played PvE stuff outside moors.
    Hydrogen
    Nitrogenn
    Hydronakh

Citation Envoyé par Anurr Voir le message
    You just got lucky to return into some good action.

coincidence indeed

Citation Envoyé par daliborpe Voir le message
    your complaining about grams camping only camping ive seen in the past week has been outside GV bAs hitting 10k ok 14k morale freeps reavers running into a group of 10 freeps killing sum1 and running of with still 50k of his 70k morale pool dont know what you have been playing but its definitely not in the ettenmoors.
    D'aww, poor freep. Are the big bad creeps makin you a widdle mad? awww.

complaining about big crits. sheesh. Compare that to freep crits and freeps in general win that competition. Only reason them creep crits seem so bad is because of the morale difference.

You know what else? when freeps are being camped at GV, they can just map out of the moors,use the safe path or just simply log. I count 3 plain simple options. Creeps can't leave the moors like a freep can.
    Grams camp creeps can either map elsewhere or just log. Thats 2 there.

Citation Envoyé par Isylum Voir le message
    D'aww, poor freep. Are the big bad creeps makin you a widdle mad? awww.

complaining about big crits. sheesh. Compare that to freep crits and freeps in general win that competition. Only reason them creep crits seem so bad is because of the morale difference.

You know what else? when freeps are being camped at GV, they can just map out of the moors,use the safe path or just simply log. I count 3 plain simple options. Creeps can't leave the moors like a freep can.
    Grams camp creeps can either map elsewhere or just log. Thats 2 there.
    Or they could swap and play their freep.

Citation Envoyé par Nimrinoth Voir le message
    Or they could swap and play their freep.

True, but that would make things worse. wouldn't it.

Well, to start.. English is my second language.. So for me, making such minor grammatical errors, here and there, is expected...
    Now that that's out of the way.....

Your pics are exactly why i think you are a fail troll... You offer no substance.. Your pics are completely meaningless offering me less and less incentive to continue making fun of you... Pls try harder..
    Oh you're getting bored? How about you just leave then? That sounds like a good idea, considering you have nothing to share anyways. All of your arguments were dubbed invalid and meaningless quite a few posts back. You're just lucky to have grabbed my attention, so I continued to toy with you. Unless you have something else to say, I advise you to find a new thread.

Oh you're getting bored? How about you just leave then? That sounds like a good idea, considering you have nothing to share anyways. All of your arguments were dubbed invalid and meaningless quite a few posts back. You're just lucky to have grabbed my attention, so I continued to toy with you. Unless you have something else to say, I advise you to find a new thread.

Are you sure you are posting on the right thread?... Nothing you wrote actually happened here...

And im pretty sure the only person you can toy with is yourself.. in a dark room, under a blanket...

Are you sure you are posting on the right thread?... Nothing you wrote actually happened here...

And im pretty sure the only person you can toy with is yourself.. in a dark room, under a blanket...

Wait, read back.

One would think you're being a total and complete hypocrite. Anything you now have to say is further dubbed invalid and dismissed, thank you.
    But, here's you just being a hypocrite again, throwing up a long post that must have taken some minutes, hating on me for posting.
    Also, I understand English isn't your first language, so let me enlighten you...

toy with someone

to tease someone; to deal lightly with someone's emotions.

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/toying

Did you not understand what was being said? Was the meaning of my post lost? Or are you just being a poor sport..?

Yes, the grammar and ones linguistic shortcomings... The last refuge of a man that cant think of anything intelligent to say and is therefore incapable of coming up with a witty response...

You just killed the fun with the cheapest of "ad hominem"... ...

Did you not understand what was being said? Was the meaning of my post lost? Or are you just being a poor sport..?

Yes, the grammar and ones linguistic shortcomings... The last refuge of a man that cant think of anything intelligent to say and is therefore incapable of coming up with a witty response...

You just killed the fun with the cheapest of "ad hominem"... ...
    I've been away, sorry for a late response.

The last refuge? I'm sorry, am I the one that posted about someone toying with themselves under a blanket? I simply corrected you because you didn't understand my slang. Or, you're just that immature.

It would seem to me that going so far as to use such childish comebacks is...in your words...

The last refuge of a man that cant think of anything intelligent to say and is therefore incapable of coming up with a witty response...

Page 4 sur 5 PremièrePremière 1 2 3 4 5 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages