Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 25 sur 102

Discussion: So tell me...

Hybrid View

So tell me...

Tell me....hows the Grams camp? Or has it started on Imladris yet?

Citation Envoyé par b4jet9597 Voir le message
    Tell me....hows the Grams camp? Or has it started on Imladris yet?
    Phoenix <3 you need to get on your BW defi more often you slacker . Idk since I dont play much on this server anymore but today there was actually a GV camp O.o (and yes yes I was among them campers so what!? )

We have only had excellent raid v raid action. No camps anymore, so i guess both of you can come play here more often.

I popped in for a bit today. There was more action that I thought there'd be and we had some fun.

I also learned that Jotar makes a terrible Pokemon. That, or I just don't have enough badges to control him well.

Citation Envoyé par Nimrinoth Voir le message
    We have only had excellent raid v raid action. No camps anymore, so i guess both of you can come play here more often.

Citation Envoyé par TheOrcsBane Voir le message

Iv been honestly thinking of xfering my defiler to brandy-iv been over few time and seems action is crazy there, Imladris seem to have one sided battles when iv been able to play,past few time's iv been on- its a grams camp,line-up while the freeps just blow ya up-heals got lil better for creeps but not enough to help. theres bearly any of the old creeps that i knew-mostly newer names. Its kinda sad pvping here - to many high rank freeps not enough high rank creeps, so my opinion its just a farm fest
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000c06fd/signature.png]Ailse[/charsig]

Citation Envoyé par danr607 Voir le message
    Iv been honestly thinking of xfering my defiler to brandy-iv been over few time and seems action is crazy there, Imladris seem to have one sided battles when iv been able to play,past few time's iv been on- its a grams camp,line-up while the freeps just blow ya up-heals got lil better for creeps but not enough to help. theres bearly any of the old creeps that i knew-mostly newer names. Its kinda sad pvping here - to many high rank freeps not enough high rank creeps, so my opinion its just a farm fest
    That's the whole point in your fisrt few words - everyone is transfering to other servers like BW. No more good creep leaders around who's brave enough to lead raids, there are some left but they prefer to run small groups. I don't complain about that, if I were good enough I'd try to lead myself, but when I play my reaver I'm not able to give commands. Still, this whole "i'ma transfer, imladris pvp is bad' is the main reason pvp here is bad. And also stupid farm from freeps, I dunno what satisfaction they get from killing lone creeps over and over with teh whole raid. Getting renown just for the sake of getting renown? Stupid, just plain stupid. I don't see any fun in that.
    Hydrogen
    Nitrogenn
    Hydronakh

Actually this is the same on most servers right now. More freeps most of the time then creeps. Brandy sees it a lot too, although not always. Some times of day it's pretty even or creeps outnumber freeps.

The reason why Imladris pvp is probably bad has nothing to do with population nor with rank. On every small server i went to check out the pvp and i noticed the biggest problem is the mentality and not the numbers. Instead of taking your problems to another server ( like hundreds of transfers on BW already did) try to fix the pvp on your own server, lead groups, get some old school action going and find tactics to break camps. Brandywine simply can't take more people at this point because of the lagfest. Yet if you're one of those people that will lead raids and break camps i'm pretty sure creepside would welcome you but if you're just another creep that waits till a raidleader logs in then i doubt you'll have fun on Brandywine at this point.

"Not to start total drama, but you can thank the freep raid leaders for that mess. People don't like being zerged into rage logging very much, so most have left."
    Dernière modification par Paladiran ; 05/02/2014 à 22h57.

Règles de messages