Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 5 sur 5

Best Class for Instant Level 50?

They are offering the Gift of the Valar in the store for a short time which instantly advances a character to level 50.

Which class would be the best use of this item? By that I mean which class would be easiest to power level other classes? Which classes were just too tedious or slow to level that getting one to 50 instantly would make the class more playable? Which classes change in style after 50 that make the classes more enjoyable?

The answer to that question is going to be different for each person, since everyone has their own play style. For me Guardians are very slow and tedious to play, since they can take a while to kill things. But other people love them and do great with the class. Easiest class to learn in my own opinion is a hunter, for doing solo play at least.

In general I would argue that doing the auto level to 50 is a waste though for these reasons.

• The cost in TP. Its 4,999. To buy that you either have to a) spend about $62 to get about 5,300 TP or b), the better deal, spend $59 and get 6,300 TP

• As far as time goes it does not really take too long to level to 50 anyway. You could even buy some of those 100% XP Boosts and it would go even faster.

• If you buy the auto leveling it does not bump up your crafting. Crafting as you level may slow down the leveling a bit but by the time you get to 50 your crafting will be there too. Plus you will already have some rep with the crafting guild of your choice, another thing not included in the auto leveling. This means two things
      1. After level 50 you will be able to continue to make yourself on level gear. And...
      2. You will be able to start crafting your own LI's much sooner because you have higher level rep with the guild.

All in all I don't think its worth it for the price they are charging. But that is simply my opinion.

I have the same question as the OP. I'm leaning towards Guardian as you mentioned, is a bit tougher to level... but I'm also considering the Hunter. I know a lot of folks are against this insta-level 50 item... but I don't care what these folks think. They probably have a lot more time than I do to game and they enjoy the beginning content. Me on the otherhand, I'm married with kids and active duty military and I don't have a lot of time to kill 20 bears, 20 boar, etc. I play MMOs to relax and play with others. I have found during my time playing is that most active LOTRO players are 85+. I just want to be able to play with them and getting a bump to 50 is worth the money to me. After all, MMOs are much more fun playing with others than soloing content - that's why G*d created Xbox/PS ; )

But back to the classes. I think it boils down to what you want to do. Me, I'm somewhat lazy, as you can probably tell from my above comments. I don't have time anymore like I used to to study boss mechanics and class guides... so this starts to rule out tanking for me. Healing has never been my thing for PvE (love it for PvP though), so I'm actually considering Hunter even more as I type this reply. Plus, I would think that for RP, Hunter would be more fun since I could see myself filling that role if I were to be magically whisked to Middle Earth. I just wish hunters had were more mobile and able to run and shoot.

Citation Envoyé par Moroni Voir le message
    I have the same question as the OP. I'm leaning towards Guardian as you mentioned, is a bit tougher to level... but I'm also considering the Hunter. I know a lot of folks are against this insta-level 50 item... but I don't care what these folks think. They probably have a lot more time than I do to game and they enjoy the beginning content. Me on the otherhand, I'm married with kids and active duty military and I don't have a lot of time to kill 20 bears, 20 boar, etc. I play MMOs to relax and play with others. I have found during my time playing is that most active LOTRO players are 85+. I just want to be able to play with them and getting a bump to 50 is worth the money to me. After all, MMOs are much more fun playing with others than soloing content - that's why G*d created Xbox/PS ; )

But back to the classes. I think it boils down to what you want to do. Me, I'm somewhat lazy, as you can probably tell from my above comments. I don't have time anymore like I used to to study boss mechanics and class guides... so this starts to rule out tanking for me. Healing has never been my thing for PvE (love it for PvP though), so I'm actually considering Hunter even more as I type this reply. Plus, I would think that for RP, Hunter would be more fun since I could see myself filling that role if I were to be magically whisked to Middle Earth. I just wish hunters had were more mobile and able to run and shoot.
    If you spec Huntsman you can actually run and shoot now. And I think the Hunter is a good class to auto level to 50. Its an easy class to learn to play solo. And if you remember to stay on target and pace yourself so you don't steal aggro from the tank they're not hard to play in groups either. I agree about rp too. One of my elves that I rp is a hunger, and I love her.

Citation Envoyé par Moroni Voir le message

I could not Care less about your reasons to insta-level to 50 and no other player should. Your time, your money= your game. Period.

I would normally recomend 3 classes for People with less time: Hunter, red-line Mini and Champ. All are great classes and fun to play. Champ might be the best on soloing crazy stuff right now but hunter (ports are brilliant) and mini (run and kill with music, what is there not to love? are equally fun to me.

Blue-line hunter (i leveled one in beta to 95) is very fun, i'm not very good at it though as my role normally is to make the best st-dps, and for this on live i go red, which might be an issue if you like to be mobile and deal maximum pain at the same time.

Good luck with finding your class!
    Regards
    /T
    Dawarad HNT | Dawadan MIN | Dawfast CMP | Dawaran CPT | Dawmur GRD | Dawared WRD | Dawagrim RK | Dawaras LM | Daweric BRG | Dawagar MIN | Dawarar CMP | Dawnakh WRG | Dawbag BA | Dawgil WVR | Dawglob WL |

Règles de messages