Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 19 sur 19

Deleted Chest Space Bug - Will It Be Fixed in Upcoming Patch? If Not, What Should Those of Us with It Do?

Since HD came out, many of my houses (all bought before HD) now have the new single but for now unusable chest. There is no space available in it.
    Both kinhouses and deluxe houses for sure got hit with this bug. I have not checked small houses yet.
    Common thing - chests were empty before, so no chest space at all now. (I always bought all the chests at the time houses were purchased, so that is not the issue.)

In this thread we were asked to submit a bug report:
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...er-problem-now

I did so, as did others.

Is this going to be fixed soon, and is it something that will be fixed in a patch/update for everyone hit by it?
    Just want to know where we are at this point, as we are paying rent all this time, but cannot use one of the main features of the houses.
    Dernière modification par redwoodtreesprite ; 05/12/2013 à 13h49.

Deluxe now only has one chest.

Not sure if this is the same or similar bug but my deluxe house is now missing one chest. Neither was full at the time of the HD install. I can't say when it went missing since I don't visit often. The other exists and is fully functional. I did win a treasure chest which I put in the room that still has the chest but that's about all I've done.

Citation Envoyé par Bravos Voir le message
    Not sure if this is the same or similar bug but my deluxe house is now missing one chest. Neither was full at the time of the HD install. I can't say when it went missing since I don't visit often. The other exists and is fully functional. I did win a treasure chest which I put in the room that still has the chest but that's about all I've done.
    Not the same thing. With the release of HD (see Release Notes), the housing chests were changed so they work much like the vault does. Instead of two chests for a Deluxe House and three for a Kinship House, there is only one chest now. The capacity of the chest should be the same as the total of all the chests the house had before HD was released (30/60/90 for Standard/Deluxe/Kinship). You can expand Standard/Deluxe house chests to 120 slots, and Kinship house chests to 180 slots. Yours is not a bug, but due to the changes made by the expansion.

The OP was querying about an issue where housing chests that were empty when HD (or the first update since) went active are showing the new chest with zero slots available (instead of the 30/60 slots they previously had).

I know several people who have the same issue, and we have all submitted bug reports. I can't say I'd be terribly pleased to purchase the space again, but I would like to know if this issue will be fixed or if it is best to just repurchase the space for the regular and deluxe houses. The lost space for the kinhouse is another issue, as it would cost 200 Mithril Coins to regain those slots.
    Rosalie from Crickhollow's Second Breakfast
    Community events reporter at http://lotroplayers.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Visit http://secondbreakfast.guildlaunch.com & http://crickhollowmusic.guildlaunch.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Second Breakfast's weekly events--Fridays 9pm: Bread & Jam at the Prancing Pony
    Saturdays 1pm: Breakfast Club plays at Bree-town's South Gate
    Saturdays 4:30pm: Dulcet Tones play at the fountain in front of the Pony
    Sundays at 11am and Mondays at 11pm: Elevenses at the Bird & Baby
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Find out about the kinships of Crickhollow at crickhollowkins.tumblr.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Citation Envoyé par yossalu Voir le message
    I know several people who have the same issue, and we have all submitted bug reports. I can't say I'd be terribly pleased to purchase the space again, but I would like to know if this issue will be fixed or if it is best to just repurchase the space for the regular and deluxe houses. The lost space for the kinhouse is another issue, as it would cost 200 Mithril Coins to regain those slots.
    My fear is that if I unlock any of the space, then the rest will stay locked even if the chests do get fixed. I would not even mind paying up to 25 gold or so to restore my deluxe house storage to what it was before HD.
    But it's a LOT more that that, and I am not of a level to grind rare recipes or shards to pay that last hefty amount....

I'm still waiting a fix, it's been over a month without my house chest available, and no official word about a fix, customer support just says it's a known issue, and they won't fix it manually, so it's a known issue and?, are you fixing it?, many of us just got hit by this bug, i wan't to enjoy this game, but it's not making it easier.

This has happened to me. Went to go to my houses to put stuff in the chests & cannot. Hope they get this fixed soon. Very annoying.

Same here, didn't know it was a known issue for chests that were empty at the time of expansion launch. I created an alt, upgraded it to level 15, bought an standard house and its chest the day before the launch, and have no available space (which, being an f2p account, could not get unless I pay to upgrade to premium). Let's hope for the best!

Citation Envoyé par Penter-Kar Voir le message
    Not the same thing. With the release of HD (see Release Notes), the housing chests were changed so they work much like the vault does. Instead of two chests for a Deluxe House and three for a Kinship House, there is only one chest now. The capacity of the chest should be the same as the total of all the chests the house had before HD was released (30/60/90 for Standard/Deluxe/Kinship). You can expand Standard/Deluxe house chests to 120 slots, and Kinship house chests to 180 slots. Yours is not a bug, but due to the changes made by the expansion.

The OP was querying about an issue where housing chests that were empty when HD (or the first update since) went active are showing the new chest with zero slots available (instead of the 30/60 slots they previously had).
    I figured that out and since I didn't need to expand storage in my deluxe house I was totally shocked when I purchased our kinship house today at the way Turbine extorts money out of players. 1 gold for the first 15 slots, 5 gold for the next 15, then 25 gold gets you another 15 (so far 31 gold for 45 slots). But wait! The next 15 is 125 gold! That's only 60 slots which is 2/3 of what my kinhouse on another server had. From there you have to pay 100 Mithril for each added 15. Now kinmates can't even pool their gold for the slots and the Leader must pay real cash for virtual storage. I am VIP but will not renew my membership unless Turbine stops this predatory practice!

This just happened to me. Upon entering my house, which I've owned since housing became avail years ago, I discovered a single chest instead of two. Unfortunately, the inventory won't open. All I receive is a message from server requesting a few seconds, but nothing. I've tried multiple toons, logging in/out, quitting game, changing servers, etc. The only change I've observed at all is the Capacity goes from "Not Available" to 0/60 after a specific toon has entered/exited/re-entered the house and checked the chest.

My ticket was answered and rejected immed. I was given a link to the bug report sheet, which I filled out.

Problem is, I store my stacks of resource mats in my house, and the chests were almost full. Id like to know if/when hundreds of golds worth of mats will be restored, or am I up sh*t's creek?

Citation Envoyé par VGDiocletian Voir le message
    This just happened to me. Upon entering my house, which I've owned since housing became avail years ago, I discovered a single chest instead of two. Unfortunately, the inventory won't open. All I receive is a message from server requesting a few seconds, but nothing. I've tried multiple toons, logging in/out, quitting game, changing servers, etc. The only change I've observed at all is the Capacity goes from "Not Available" to 0/60 after a specific toon has entered/exited/re-entered the house and checked the chest.

My ticket was answered and rejected immed. I was given a link to the bug report sheet, which I filled out.

Problem is, I store my stacks of resource mats in my house, and the chests were almost full. Id like to know if/when hundreds of golds worth of mats will be restored, or am I up sh*t's creek?
    Housing only has 1 chest now.

Citation Envoyé par rosey21 Voir le message
    Housing only has 1 chest now.
    That isn't the problem the poster you quoted is having. Their problem is that none of the items that were stored in the old housing chests appear in the new one. So all of their stored items are missing. And that is the exact topic of this thread.

Citation Envoyé par Penter-Kar Voir le message
    That isn't the problem the poster you quoted is having. Their problem is that none of the items that were stored in the old housing chests appear in the new one. So all of their stored items are missing. And that is the exact topic of this thread.
    I was referring to there comment in there post "I discovered 1 chest instead of two"

Citation Envoyé par rosey21 Voir le message
    I was referring to there comment in there post "I discovered 1 chest instead of two"
    i'm rather more interested in information regarding every other aspect of my post.

i do appreciate the feedback, despite being able to subtract one from two. past ten though, the shoes and socks must come off, admittedly.

Citation Envoyé par VGDiocletian Voir le message
    i'm rather more interested in information regarding every other aspect of my post.

i do appreciate the feedback, despite being able to subtract one from two. past ten though, the shoes and socks must come off, admittedly.
    Sorry for even replying... goin back into lurk mode...

Over three months now with this bug not fixed, and no word on when it might be fixed.

Please, is anyone at Turbine going to fix it so we can use our house chests?

Unhappy

This is getting a bit ridiculous now; it's mid April and still my House Chest has 0 storage instead of 60 (Deluxe House). Also still none of the items that were in my two chests when HD launch converted them to the new style have been recovered. The new chest remains empty with 0 storage slots and the 50+ items that were in the two legacy chests prior to launch simply vanished into thin air. Not in Escrow, not anywhere.

I have to date now raised two bug reports as requested and three tickets since December and just get the same reply from Support; "Can't help with this, please file a bug report". All I really need to know is whether this is ever going to be fixed, or should I just write off all of my house previous contents and accept my house storage will never be available to me for the future?

Just to clarify a few facts in case they help:
    1. House wasn't locked out or condemned prior to HD launching; it was fully paid up for months in the future.
    2. There were two items in Escrow when HD launched, these ended up in the backpack of the owning character, but the items in the house chests never transferred into escrow. Escrow NPC will not even interact with any character.
    3. New style vault chest in house shows 0 storage available (should have been 60). I paid to add 15 slots and it now shows 15 slots available (should be 75)

My Hobbit misses his paintings and furniture, they were all in the house chests

I am thinking you will have to wait to mid April when Update 13 goes live so see if it is resolved.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

I had paid the 25 gold for an expansion to 45 items, now I'm back down to 30 again.

I filed a bug report as requested - should I be opening a Customer Service ticket to get my slots back?
    Dernière modification par Bulbous ; 07/04/2014 à 21h28.

Règles de messages