Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 4 sur 4

Rinen here dropping in for a visit!

Hey everyone its been months since I've checked the forums so i thought i'd pop in and see how everyone is! who still plays how's the expansion yata yata yata

Rinen what's up dude ! This is grushmun if you remember me, we had some epic 1v1s back when BM used to exist. You coming back to the game or been on another server or what?

Citation Envoyé par soccerdude101 Voir le message
    Rinen what's up dude ! This is grushmun if you remember me, we had some epic 1v1s back when BM used to exist. You coming back to the game or been on another server or what?
    of course i remember you! I'm in college now doing a lot of music and stuff so i gave gaming a break. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1oGx9C6N80 check it out!

Idk when/if I can come back to the game but I do miss it from time to time.

What's up Rinen?? Man - haven't heard from you in a long time. Last I heard of you, you swapped to a different server. But I left a decent while before that anyway. Hope all is well at school and you keep jamming that music! Someone's got talent, and that sure isn't me! lol.

Miss ya buddy.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000005af46/01001/signature.png]Beerdrinker[/charsig]

Règles de messages