Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 25 sur 81

Hybrid View

So... Helms Deep - Ettenmoors

Whaddya think? Have anyone tried it out? Or atleast checked it out? I realise its still early, but I know some that would dive in the very first hour lol.

Questions:
    Are Freeps op?
    Are Creeps op?

Is there balance?

Have trolls come down from the Ettenmoors?
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

The situation will probably play out much like the last level cap increase. Only with even more insanely inflated stats to compensate for a fundamental lack of caring about PvP in Lotro.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100001cd146/signature.png]Chaoticevil[/charsig]

Haven't fought very many freeps yet, but when i have ive won 1v1. My spider has a little over 53k health and can take down op CG's, Goldie and others of the like without goin below 50k health. Haven't tried a keep CG yet just for fun. From what i can tell high ranked creeps are pretty strong against other solo foes but thats a limited opinion. Like usual, TIME!!!!......time is the answer......
    CURLYBILL RANK 11 WEAVER/ SILVEY RANK 7 CHAMP/ MYZER RANK 7 RK/ BOWLINGBALLBAGBOB RANK 7 DEFILER

You may call me Shipoopi-Bazinga-Skadoosh the First.

We will know for sure when some dare to venture past GV. I did see a hunter blow up a reaver in a 1v1 with traps. Rumor is yellow line hunters with traps are gonna be pretty wicked. I haven't been online when there was any action really.
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

The Ettenmoors is dead on my server. Creeps are OP, Freeps are OP, there's exploits on both sides and nothing has been updated (armor, chests, etc.)

Hopefully these things will be corrected in 12.1.

Citation Envoyé par Bennybo Voir le message
    We will know for sure when some dare to venture past GV. I did see a hunter blow up a reaver in a 1v1 with traps. Rumor is yellow line hunters with traps are gonna be pretty wicked. I haven't been online when there was any action really.
    That was most likely Tasolas the Great. He was experimenting with yellow line and has become beyond proficient with it. The reaver should win with ease though considering his audacity is outdated and creeps have damage types right now that can't be mitigated by freeps. Hunter still seems to be effective in competent hands though.

Citation Envoyé par Elderban Voir le message
    The Ettenmoors is dead on my server. Creeps are OP, Freeps are OP, there's exploits on both sides and nothing has been updated (armor, chests, etc.)

Hopefully these things will be corrected in 12.1.
    Yeah, pvp is botched right now. No reason to make assumptions about which side is OP until the proper changes are made, but hopefully it's balanced as possible.

Règles de messages