Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 3 sur 3 PremièrePremière 1 2 3
Affichage des résultats 51 à 53 sur 53
    Citation Envoyé par cmash Voir le message
    Because cappies are just now the new fotm/y class. Burgs no matter what expansion have always been good and a pain in the ### for all creeps.
    I don't care what burgs were, I have eyes ive seen what burgs can do, I have one myself, my point is cappies deserved a boost solowise and all haters can suck it! Way too much fun being invincible minus the power issue not arguing whether its op, cheap, or ridiculous just stating its way too fun to laugh in so many creeps faces XD Def expecting a nerf... If turbine cant simply follow thru with something so blatantly obvious they are more dull to the senses of perception than Helen Keller. Any cappy running LOM in the moors atm is an easy moding POS and im the biggest one Gotta get my fill before the nerf lol
    Dernière modification par Sic1 ; 27/12/2013 à 06h58.

Citation Envoyé par Sic1 Voir le message
    I don't care what burgs were, I have eyes ive seen what burgs can do, I have one myself, my point is cappies deserved a boost solowise and all haters can suck it! Way too much fun being invincible minus the power issue not arguing whether its op, cheap, or ridiculous just stating its way too fun to laugh in so many creeps faces XD Def expecting a nerf... If turbine cant simply follow thru with something so blatantly obvious they are more dull to the senses of perception than Helen Keller. Any cappy running LOM in the moors atm is an easy moding POS and im the biggest one Gotta get my fill before the nerf lol
    This is honest and awesome. Heart touching actually.

Citation Envoyé par Johnhz Voir le message
    Is it sad that this was more entertaining than the game recently. lmao

I thought Helms deep was a epic fail because I was expecting a Major epic hack and slash battle not handy the Tool man Tailor craft shot hour. So far its been a epic shop and wood working class. Not to mention there death stroke in jacking up the Moors and a Tree trait system screwing everything else up.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000264409/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    lvl 95 Champion / Rank 10 Arkenstone Server / Officer - Order of the Cresent Dragon / Kuznumshi lvl 95 Reaver / Rank 7 Arkenstone Server / Grunt of Tribe of Aracnophobia

Page 3 sur 3 PremièrePremière 1 2 3

Règles de messages