Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

journeyman riding trait

I just purchased the Apprentice Riding Skill trait which upgrades your all of your account mounts to 68% for 1995 but I intended to get the journeyman for 2995 tp. I have the wrong trait and it's not possible to upgrade to journeyman, which would seem logical. It seems odd that one still must pay the full price of 2995 tp after having purchased the apprentice riding skill.. especially when there is only 1000 tp difference between both of the full account versions. Any help appreciated from the store admins. Thanks.
    Dernière modification par Norwrei ; 16/11/2013 à 11h59.

Citation Envoyé par Norwrei Voir le message
    I just purchased the Apprentice Riding Skill trait which upgrades your all of your account mounts to 68% for 1995 but I intended to get the journeyman for 2995 tp. I have the wrong trait and it's not possible to upgrade to journeyman, which would seem logical. It seems odd that one still must pay the full price of 2995 tp after having purchased the apprentice riding skill.. especially when there is only 1000 tp difference between both of the full account versions. Any help appreciated from the store admins. Thanks.
    Hi Norwrei. If you purchased the wrong item, you can always try contacting customer service for a refund. If you explain that your intention was to purchase the Journeyman Riding Trait, they may be able to help you out (but not always guaranteed).

As this topic also encourages suggestions, this is a good time to suggest a store item which upgrades an apprentice riding trait to a journeyman riding trait. If the price were exactly the same as the difference between the two it would be perfect

Règles de messages