Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Discussion: Hi Iron Rangers

Hi Iron Rangers

Hi guys, Frizle here I wanted to say Hi, I heard Snowlock you are r15 and Troi was r14 grats to you guys, I am sure most of you have ranked many times since you guys went to Brandy so grats all around , I started to make a toon on brandy to send you mail but said screw it when I started the intro and came to the forums instead lol, miss you guys on vilya, it is funny just the other day I heard someone say they missed IR in the moors, no one has really filled the pvp kin niche on Vilya since IR left. Anyways I hope all is well and wish you guys the best of luck in HD, Thx to everyone that came to send me mail or forums grats I sent u guys back mails but of course you never checked them and they returned hehe, anyways take care guys ttyl!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000584a8/01000/signature.png]Frizle[/charsig]

Hi frizle! Miss you buddy

hiyas to the best LM on vilya
    biggest change i'd like to see is lag hit SSG paychecks as much as it hits in game...

Règles de messages