Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 6 sur 6

my lifes for rent.. nothing i have is truely mine..

MY thoughts on hd.
    Quite simply the game play and area look excellent .
    Quality of quests are super and even give a puzzle .
    BIG battles i will leave alone due to the fact i have done very little in that resect and could not effectivly comment but thats where the fun is,..
    But the randomness has been removed or so im told so we can all equally earn gear.
    Looking forward to more lotro.
    Eldar wILL be very far from dead i hope when the new update arrives.
    If i am correct where by if it takes twelve weeks or thirthy to get the top gear simply by simply playing solo... all have a chance.. nice idea turbine everyone can get the best gear .
    Signed a fanboy.
    Dernière modification par valgorlim ; 07/11/2013 à 19h50.

Citation Envoyé par valgorlim Voir le message
    MY thoughts on hd.
    Quite simply the game play and area look excellent .
    Quality of quests are super and even give a puzzle .
    BIG battles i will leave alone due to the fact i have done very little in that resect and could not effectivly comment but thats where the fun is,..
    But the randomness has been removed or so im told so we can all equally earn gear.
    Looking forward to more lotro.
    Eldar wILL be very far from dead i hope when the new update arrives.
    If i am correct where by if it takes twelve weeks or thirthy to get the top gear simply by simply playing solo... all have a chance.. nice idea turbine everyone can get the best gear .
    Signed a fanboy.
    The jury is still out imo.
    the area is lovely and I loved seeing parts from the books. I will happily ride around exploring on live again that's 4 sure but......
    big battles I couldn't get in everytime there was either a massive queue or the game just crashed, hoping they wont on live. not even gonna start on skill trees...meh
    all equally able 2 get top gear with minimal effort im not a gr8 fan of. gearing up is 2 easy there is no point in top lvl anymore they kinda stopped that when they took away radiance and coins from different instances in moria and that 4 me started 2 spell the end of recognising who cud hold their own in a raid and who had 2 b carried or guided and explained thru.
    when I saw a player with the best gear I knew he/she was an awesome player and I aspired 2 b that gud I had a goal 2 achieve, now u can trade stuff on any alt and that alt doesn't even need 2 step in2 that instance 2qualify.
    yes it did leave some players disappointed they cant do stuff (me included) but that's wot the practice, challenge shudve been about. try try again til u get it and the sense of achievement wud b better. satisfaction that im now sadly lacking.
    cant go back 2 radiance or even after when things were still boa but now games gotten way 2 easy 2 keep many hardcore raiders interested. we have seen a decline of the greats, names and voices no longer seen or heard...
    pity and I 4 1 miss lots of them

lets hope this expansion is worth the wait it is as u say very pretty
    Dernière modification par Deniorona ; 08/11/2013 à 05h56.

From a personal point i loved soa keep it simple when back in the day i ran raids twice aweek in the rift.... but i guess my initial motive was there has been so little good feed back some one has to say something good .
    All i desired was was something other than turbune bashing.

its still a lovely game. I been messing about lvling little ones lately and revisiting old places and its been gr8 fun. but ive always loved levelling. peeps think im crazy but I lvl on a lot of servers and have got 16 alt slots.....mayb I am crazy
    its exciting discovering wots changed or not. I just wonder how the game will feel with trees. totally changed my gameplay when I tried it.

ps I loved rift also was very hard on lvl and a lot of fun I still have qsts 2 hand in there that cappy never bothered 2 hand in yrs ago still in my qst log completed and I cant cancel out of fondness.

Citation Envoyé par Deniorona Voir le message
    I just wonder how the game will feel with trees. totally changed my gameplay when I tried it.
    The thing I noticed with the trees and the revamp is that it takes time to adjust, especially for me as a (decently) long-time player. Once the initial shock and horror dissipated and I could look at the classes with somewhat fresh eyes I could see what to do. Some classes are more changed than others so your mileage may vary. Rune-Keepers got off lightly (as long as you don't expect to off-heal in DPS spec) while Captains got quite a shake-down.
    [I]A small cog in a big machine.
    [/I]
    Life has no "Undo" button, only "I'm sorry". Thinking before doing is a good thing.

I mite have 2 start alts from scratch 2 relearn the classes like I did with the minstrel changes

Règles de messages