Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 2 sur 2

Lotro Store asks to put CC info all over again...

I tried to order HD and went about changing my CC and putting all that info in then when I clicked at the bottom to follow through it asked me to log in again and put me to redo the order... I dont want to order the expansion twice. Ill wait a bit but need to know if the first order went through or not before I try again...

Unless things have changed you do not buy Helms Deep from Turbine. You are buying from Digital River. Digital River is a company that sets up and operates web stores for Turbine and thousands of other companies. When you go to check out, you need to create a Digital River account and provide Digital River with your payment information. Once having created your Digital River account you can buy stuff from thousands of companies that hired Digital River to set up their web stores. Some big name companies like Microsoft, Adobe and SanDisk along with number of game companies like Turbine, Electronic Arts, Square Enix and Wizards of the Coast use Digital River.

I vaguely recall that I created my Digital River account many years ago to buy something from Microsoft. I used this account to buy Rise of Isengard and Riders of Rohan.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Règles de messages