Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 2 sur 2 PremièrePremière 1 2
Affichage des résultats 26 à 33 sur 33
    I am starting my own event. Its called hit the road jack. You download another game and play it. I am currently leveling my 63 mystic in everquest2.

Citation Envoyé par Daec Voir le message
    Can people be happy with nothing?

LOTRO is living proof of that statement.

Citation Envoyé par elderlygamer Voir le message
    Why not do an event yourself? You can set it for whenever you want and do whatever activity you want. No need to change your schedule to attend an event. Just host one yourself.
    I need moar fireworks for my GV stairs event!

Citation Envoyé par puvi Voir le message
    I am starting my own event. Its called hit the road jack. You download another game and play it. I am currently leveling my 63 mystic in everquest2.
    Cool Story, I started an event last night its called "bank of dumb ####" congrats on being the first depositor ! The intellectual capacity of the flea pales in comparison to the bright light you emit.

Citation Envoyé par Thorgrum Voir le message
    ...The intellectual capacity of the flea pales ....
    Ignore this twit Puvi...fleas have come a long way....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Quite unfortunate that the servers crashed yesterday. I had been looking forward to Battle Royale! Thanks a lot for the other events nonetheless, they were a lot of fun.

Citation Envoyé par QueenArleth Voir le message
    Quite unfortunate that the servers crashed yesterday. I had been looking forward to Battle Royale! Thanks a lot for the other events nonetheless, they were a lot of fun.
    Oh boi! We have Dev's spying on Forums. I don't know if that was an accident with LotRO shutdown..

Since when is LotRO supposed to be fun? I thought it was all about pwning teh n00bz.

Seriously though, sorry I wasn't around to attend these, but I hope they went well. See you guys on Wednesday when the expansion finally goes live!

Page 2 sur 2 PremièrePremière 1 2

Règles de messages