Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 4 sur 4

Discussion: Stuck In Wildermore

Stuck In Wildermore

I did some quests in Wildermore but now am unable locate any other than Resupplying the line and Beacon of Eaeworth. I went to the other cities and was not able to find any, and I do not have in in my quest log. I would be most thankful for any help.

Citation Envoyé par Gamerboie Voir le message
    I did some quests in Wildermore but now am unable locate any other than Resupplying the line and Beacon of Eaeworth. I went to the other cities and was not able to find any, and I do not have in in my quest log. I would be most thankful for any help.
    what is this? I don't even...
    The 2 quests you mentioned are part of the Hytbold dailies of Eaworth. They have nothing to do with Wildermore.

Open your quest log, check the Show completed quests box, and compare what quests you have done to the ones in each area.
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Wildermore#Quest_Chains

Lightbulb

Those are hybold quests for reputation & hybold tokens. The quest are not always up, but rotated daily against other quests in the same town.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

I don't care for those two quests. When I looked in my quest log it show a lot of quests done in Wildermore-Fallows and Writhedowns but I am unable to find any other quests anywhere else

Règles de messages