Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Mirkwood and Dynamic Layers bug

Per a GM I have a bug report on this issue but am looking to see if anyone currently is having this issue and if so, have you found a solution?:

My friend and I are questing in Mirkwood. Just starting 2 days ago, as soon I joined him in Mirkwood I had the Dynamic Layer alert (he did not get the alert notification). I was just a party member, so I clicked the Icon to travel to his layer, the load screen came up, and when I reloaded into game I had not moved to his layer. I tried this several times to no effect. Decided to switched leadership and see what happened. He still did not get the alert but I did, only now it said I was the leader and to have my fellow travel over to me. . .which we could not do obviously.

I decided to put in a ticket and the next day the reply was to put in a bug report, which I promptly did. It's been 2 days but it takes 3-5 days to process. No biggie.

Now my buddy and I were fellow'd up again and (him in a different toon) and decided to try out Mirkwood again. Same issue, only now it's reversed. He has the dynamic layer alter notification and I do not, and his does not bring him to my layer either.

So, is anyone going through this right now?

Thanx

Has your friend completed the siege of mirkwood epic? When you arrive in mirkwood for the first time you are in an instanced version of it, much like the introduction which you must complete before entering middle earth proper. If your friend has completed the mirkwood introduction and you had not, that would explain what was happening. You need to complete mirkwood intro and obtain the siege of mirkwood deed before you can quest together I think.

Citation Envoyé par Idiotvillage Voir le message
    Has your friend completed the siege of mirkwood epic? When you arrive in mirkwood for the first time you are in an instanced version of it, much like the introduction which you must complete before entering middle earth proper. If your friend has completed the mirkwood introduction and you had not, that would explain what was happening. You need to complete mirkwood intro and obtain the siege of mirkwood deed before you can quest together I think.
    Ahh, that is a good point. When it first happened, the toon I was on did not have the expansion (I didn't know it was a separate expansion at the time. I got it the day after this initially happened). 2nd time, tonight, he was on a different toon that was new to the area. I think you just helped some noobs solve their issue, LOL!!

Thanks. Will test those waters when we log in next.

Règles de messages