Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 17 sur 17

chain quests incorrect group size flags

why are not the level 50 class chain quests listed as large fellow? it really irritated me when i got up to the point where i had to get drops from Carn Dûm. i would not have wasted hours on these quests.

This class quest comes in two flavors:

1) Do solo Skirmishes. Earn Skirmish Marks. Barter for the items.

2) Do group content such as:
    a) Duo, 3 person, 6 person or 12 person Skirmishes. Earn Skirmish Marks. Barter for the items.
    b) Do Carn Dum or Uru with five buddies.

It is marked as a solo quest because you never have to set foot in Carn Dum or Uru. You can use the barter option for some of the more difficult landscape items like the Unyielding Drake Scales.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Citation Envoyé par Yula_the_Mighty Voir le message
    You can use the barter option for some of the more difficult landscape items like the Unyielding Drake Scales.
    Of course, these can easily be found off the Dragonets in Moria.

But, yea. You can barter for them, and they're CHEAP now. A full set of boss items used to cost ~18k marks.
    Or, get a lvl 75+ warden and solo CD and Uru.

Citation Envoyé par HaleElven Voir le message
    Of course, these can easily be found off the Dragonets in Moria.
    You are most likely going to be over 50 if you are killing the Dragonets in Moria. I did these quests at 45 to get the experience points and the rewards. No I did not go into Carn Dum. I bought the items with gold.

The difficulty is that when you are after the drop in Carn Dum with a group of 6. Your group kills the Boss. Now everyone rolls on the item. On the average you end up killing the Boss six times. Or you pay your group members to not roll. Carn Dum has locks which you to return after the locks expire. Uru you can reset, go back in, kill the Boss again.

Last time I was in Uru, thanks to remote looting, everyone got each of the boss item drops like the Goblin Tally Stick. Not sure if that holds true for Carn Dum, but it would not surprise me.
    Bruuwnor, Dwarf Champion of Arkenstone, Pipeweed and Ale

The difficulty is that when you are after the drop in Carn Dum with a group of 6.
    That's the beauty of soloing CD and Uru with a lvl 75+ warden. There's no one to share the spoils with. Though, I still had to kill some bosses 3 times (since I was getting items for all 9 classes).

I believe they changed the drops, I run it a lot with a couple of folks, or solo on my 85 warden to keep our stock up for kinnies hitting lvl 50, and everyone has gotten the drops off of every boss, every time, so I don't think you have to roll on them anymore
    Casual R Us - Garatha

And that's in both of the instances
    Casual R Us - Garatha

That's the beauty of soloing CD and Uru with a lvl 75+ warden. There's no one to share the spoils with. Though, I still had to kill some bosses 3 times (since I was getting items for all 9 classes).
    I did not want to wait 30 levels.

I did not want to wait 30 levels.
    The lvl 45 class quest class Legendary Trait isn't worth equipping on a warden, so I don't mind the wait.
    However, there are other classes that I would want that Legendary Trait asap, which is why I make it a point to level my warden first so that they don't have to wait.

The lvl 45 class quest class Legendary Trait isn't worth equipping on a warden, so I don't mind the wait.
    However, there are other classes that I would want that Legendary Trait asap, which is why I make it a point to level my warden first so that they don't have to wait.
    You will want to rethink this decision when Helms Deep hits. It is my understanding that completion of class content will give you points to spend on your class tree along with a trait. You may not want the trait. You will want the points to spend on something else.

You will want to rethink this decision when Helms Deep hits. It is my understanding that completion of class content will give you points to spend on your class tree along with a trait. You may not want the trait. You will want the points to spend on something else.
    Rethink what?

All my 9 of my characters have their lvl 45 class quests completed. 8 of my characters completed them instantly at lvl 45.
    I only waited on my warden so I could solo the 2 instances because it's really hard, if not neigh impossible, to find a group to attempt them at 45, and I didn't want to spend Marks to buy them at a Skirmish camp when I could get them for free.

Rethink what?
    Let me try again. The point being that your advice to other Wardens that the level 50 class quests are not useful is only valid until Helms Deep launches.

After Helms Deep launches you do NOT want to wait to the level cap (currently 85) to do your level 50 class quests. I suspect there are other Wardens who never bothered to do these class quests. They are 85 or they are waiting for 85 or maybe even 95 because it about two weeks before the level cap goes up. They really should get the class quest done before Helms Deep launches. Once Helms Deep launches they are going to be busy with the new content.

It is not only Wardens. I know people that have play other classes that never bothered to do their level 50 class. They never bothered to get any of the Moria traits - Epic - reputation or the class quest one - especially if they do not have the Moria content unlock.

Let me try again.
    So shall I.

I'm only speaking from my past experiences. I'm not making assumptions about facts not in evidence on the upcoming expansion.

Citation Envoyé par chomarb2 Voir le message
    why are not the level 50 class chain quests listed as large fellow? it really irritated me when i got up to the point where i had to get drops from Carn Dûm. i would not have wasted hours on these quests.
    Those are very old quest that where created before Carn Dum was instanced. You could walk in that landscaped area & kill some trash mobs long before you reach the boss. Most Carn Dum & Urugarth quest you don't have to fight any boss, but are drops from the trash mobs, usable items or trash grind slaying. Also as many people pointed, most the class quest items can be find without to do any instance by buying them from AH or skirmish camp.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Class unique items

Citation Envoyé par MathKnight Voir le message
    Last time I was in Uru, thanks to remote looting, everyone got each of the boss item drops like the Goblin Tally Stick. Not sure if that holds true for Carn Dum, but it would not surprise me.
    Everyone who participates in CD and URU gets the boss drops now.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000241fb6/signature.png]Galaetea[/charsig]

"There will be no Dawn for Men" ~ Saruman the White

So shall I.

I'm only speaking from my past experiences. I'm not making assumptions about facts not in evidence on the upcoming expansion.
    As I understand it it was already confirmed that we get more points to spend "from certain deeds" a long time ago and it became official that they replace the class deeds a short while ago, because the class traits are replaced by the tree system.

Règles de messages