Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 6 sur 6

Minimum level to ride a war-steed

So im thinking about buying the 60 dollar HD package and get the war-steed from it in the process, my question is: from what level am I able to ride that war-steed since im currently level 27.

Thanks in advance

Citation Envoyé par Epicmaneuver Voir le message
    So im thinking about buying the 60 dollar HD package and get the war-steed from it in the process, my question is: from what level am I able to ride that war-steed since im currently level 27.

Thanks in advance
    I think what you get in the HD package is a normal steed plus cosmetics to make your warsteed look the same as that horse.

To actually obtain a warsteed you must finish a quest-line in Langhold down in Rohan. The quests are level 75, and I think you must be at least level 71 to even get the starting quest.
    Doing that questline is the only way of getting an actual warsteed.

Ooh wow, I seem to have completely missread it then, thanks for explaining that to me. I've got a few levels ahead of me though haha

Keep in mind, once you get the war-steed, you can only use its combat in, and it'll only gain exp for kills while in Rohan/wildermore.

So, unlike the getting LI's at 45, there really isn't any reason to get the war-steed immediately if you're just going to go back to your previous (non-Rohan) questing area.

I did it at 71 but i got a buddy to help me. I advise you not to do this solo though cuz it is hard.

Citation Envoyé par c_the_awesome Voir le message
    I did it at 71 but i got a buddy to help me. I advise you not to do this solo though cuz it is hard.
    I soloed it (I'm a guardian so it was not so difficult, and i leveled up to 72 while doing it anyway).

Règles de messages