Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Discussion: Question on titles

Question on titles

Each morning I have been arranging to have some of my toons receive emotes that will grant titles (e.g. victorious, beloved). One of my toons received the title beloved but should have also received the adorable title at the same time since he received the requisite number of hugs (5 per day for 20 days according to wiki). Is there a limit such that a toon can only have one of the titles? Otherwise I don't understand why this toon is not also adorable as well as beloved.

No, the deeds are separate, and your characters can receive all of the emote titles. You might have miscounted the emote on one day or another (so keep doing them to the daily limit until the missing deeds complete) or maybe you've already completed them but missed the notification (double-check your completed deeds to make sure they aren't already done).
    Join the LotRO Volunteer QA Team!
    Use the [url=""][color=red]bug reporting tool[/color][/url] or type /bug in-game!*
    [SIZE=1]*no rants please[/size]

According to Lotro-wiki "The Adorable" has been disabled.

I've never seen anyone with the title. It's a shame since I would love to get it for my Hobbit too.

Règles de messages