Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 14 sur 14

Discussion: just for lulz

just for lulz

lets see your warstat

My freep:

My creep:

Citation Envoyé par miroe Voir le message
    lets see your warstat

My freep:

My creep:
    LOL. some epic starhugging going on there. you really don't like dying i see

Terrible War-tab. Total garbage.

So that is what a raid baby war tab looks like.

I am same rank, my ratio is 19.0, soloing as much as grouping. The grouping skews the numbers, where you die like 3 times max and be involved with dozens of kills, sometimes hundreds.

Turbine should have separate solo stats tab where it doesn't tally anything if you are in a group or raid and a fellowship stats tab where it doesn't tally if you are in a raid. Then you can see your performance as solo, grouped and the garbage raid tab.

You guys are just jelaous Never seen Miroe in a raid or tagging along with any of them.
    Hydrogen
    Nitrogenn
    Hydronakh

Citation Envoyé par Anurr Voir le message
    You guys are just jelaous Never seen Miroe in a raid or tagging along with any of them.
    never seen him solo either

but you are right he never raids so dunno why mad calls him a raid baby lol

Citation Envoyé par Anurr Voir le message
    Lets examine all the evidence here,

"Never seen in a raid"
    "or tagging"
    "never see him solo" from another post

That doesn't leave much left in the way of renown getting, my raid baby comment doesn't come close to what you guys are accusing this person of in a round about way.

Miroe...you escape artist you....

lets see some more wartabs, no mocking someones wartab if you don't put your own up :P

Duo still isn't solo so i remain unimpressed.

Citation Envoyé par Malgil Voir le message
    Everyone who is around long enough knows that miroe ran duo all the time. I know a lot of creeps that would think a freep with a 19.0 ratio is a raid baby too. So maybe flaming someone in a thread that was meant to be fun is a little silly.
    Long burrowed ready to cry for map ins to groth? Just think of all that renown you had to share for being a one trick callout pony, if you made r15 without that maybe people wouldn't universally acknowledge you as worst r15 ever.

I see the thread as a troll invitation, and war tabs are useless to brag about.

Yep, imo, garbage tab..... Anyone that played during mirk and roi era knows about his duo gank squad (what did we use to call them??)... creeps avoided them completely when solo ... stun lock+hunter nuke....hips when in trouble.... Both running with close to 2000 rating....

They were both decent players, but their play style is not something i find enjoyable...

Citation Envoyé par XxMaddawggxX Voir le message
    ... and war tabs are useless to brag about.

Maybe, but it does tell you plenty about how someone plays, if you know how to read the tab...
    Dernière modification par zagreb000 ; 20/10/2013 à 19h20.

Citation Envoyé par XxMaddawggxX Voir le message
    Turbine should have separate solo stats tab where it doesn't tally anything if you are in a group or raid and a fellowship stats tab where it doesn't tally if you are in a raid. Then you can see your performance as solo, grouped and the garbage raid tab.
    Why would turbine spend money doing something so meaningless when they can spend it on something else? To boost ones self pride and for others to mock?

Citation Envoyé par zagreb000 Voir le message
    Yep, imo, garbage tab..... Anyone that played during mirk and roi era knows about his duo gank squad (what did we use to call them??)... creeps avoided them completely when solo ... stun lock+hunter nuke....hips when in trouble.... Both running with close to 2000 rating....

They were both decent players, but their play style is not something i find enjoyable...
    I do believe they were called.. It's miroe and irial! need back up!
    And everyone who played during Mirkwood/F2P would remember your "how not to die" thread! HARHARHAR!

But seriously though. There will be people who will play how they want to, even when others don't like how they play.
    What made Miroe and Irial both knew their classes and utilized their knowledge to their advantage in the moors.

In my opinion Miroe and Irial> enpecee and deadeye.

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm going to chime in, in defense of Miroe.

Yes, we Creeps got very upset with Irial and Miroe, but none can deny that they both played their classes extremely well and played off of each other's strengths and weaknesses to the fullest. They are the most skilled duo I've fought against, and it was very fun the time that Silar and I duo'd against the two of them and had 4 or 5 fights in a row, Northwest of LC. Or was it Gurakhar... eh, all you Wargs look alike (and that's why I love ya, strength in numbers baby).

Many disagreed with their play-style, myself included, but they knew exactly where (and when) to be to get the most infamy that they could.

It's nice to see a war tab with so many kills. Ever since questing for infamy was introduced, the war tabs have become smaller and smaller. No fault of the players, it's part of the game. It's just nice to see so many kills. Almost makes me want to log on my Warg. Throwing yourself suicidally into the fight if there's even a small chance of a kill is half the fun (for me), so my K/D ratio is definitely nothing to brag about, usually hanging around 4-7. Aww yeeaa.

And Isylum, check yo Book of Faces.

I don't know if Cookie is still playing, but I would hate to disappoint him with a lack of cats if he sees this. Therefor..

Angmar-Ur!

-Grashnahl

Citation Envoyé par CantankerousTim Voir le message
    I don't know if Cookie is still playing, but I would hate to disappoint him with a lack of cats if he sees this. Therefor..

Angmar-Ur!

-Grashnahl
    <3 YES haha

Règles de messages