Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 7 sur 7

Discussion: turbine points resale

turbine points resale

when can we buy turbine points and sell it in the auction house for lots of gold or trade them for some nice gear?

Citation Envoyé par smashNslash Voir le message
    when can we buy turbine points and sell it in the auction house for lots of gold or trade them for some nice gear?
    Err what?

Your current option is to have a good crafter, buy a scroll 100% crit craft and offer to use that as a service. On Brandywine that would be worth about 200g if anyone is in need.

Citation Envoyé par smashNslash Voir le message
    Gold Tradding is not allowed in this game. You can get in troubles for encourage methods to do it on the forums.
    Is this Alternate Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Citation Envoyé par YamydeAragon Voir le message
    Gold Tradding is not allowed in this game. You can get in troubles for encourage methods to do it on the forums.
    Citation Envoyé par Macroscian Voir le message
    Err what?

Your current option is to have a good crafter, buy a scroll 100% crit craft and offer to use that as a service. On Brandywine that would be worth about 200g if anyone is in need.
    I think you both missed the OP's point.

If I understand the OP correctly, they are asking for the opportunity to be able to buy TP from the store, then be able to resell that TP on the AH or be able to buy awesome armor using the bought TP's?

This won't happen. Or at least I would highly doubt it would any way. But you never know.

Citation Envoyé par Jurny Voir le message
    I think you both missed the OP's point.

If I understand the OP correctly, they are asking for the opportunity to be able to buy TP from the store, then be able to resell that TP on the AH or be able to buy awesome armor using the bought TP's?

This won't happen. Or at least I would highly doubt it would any way. But you never know.
    i don't read it that way:

when can we "buy turbine points and sell it in the auction house for lots of gold" OR "trade them for some nice gear"

and as mentioned, Gold Tradding is not allowed in this game

Can I just point out that adding any sort of real value currency (Turbine points) to in game gold, regardless of whether buying or selling, is a silly idea. If you can buy gold with TP, then next time you have your account back they can gut your Turbine wallet; if you can buy TP with gold then gold sellers will become a lot more popular.

No thank you. Please keep TP out of the AH.

Règles de messages